2 % body weight challenge #3

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Here are the rules. The fastest to shed 2 % of their body weight wins. To calculate 2 % just multiply .02 with your body weight and round off to the nearest .2 lbs.

Good luck everyone!
  • I'll start: 146.6 *.02 = 2,933 lbs so closest is 3 lbs loss.

Sw 146.6 lbs
    Cw 146.6 lbs
    Gw 143.6 lbs
  • SW: 197.8
    CW: 197.8
    GW: 193.8

My first time participating in this. I'm so excited! And congrats on winning the last one Matisse!
  • I saw the last thread and I thought it would be fun to join in, despite how unpredictable my gain/losses can be. I said I would join in the next one so here goes!

264.6 *.02 = 5.292 lbs ~ 5.2 lbs to lose (or would it be 5.4?)

SW: 264.6 (8/21/13)
    CW: 264.6
    GW: 259.4
  • A 5.2 lbs loss is right, levoquette, since 5.292 is closer to 5.2 than 5.4.

Welcome!

+++++++++

Welcome and thank you, Stay Puft! You have the strangest goal! It's very cute, but did you already bring a ninja monkey in this thread?
  • Congrats on winning Challenge #2 Matisse! I'm in again:

SW: 150.25
    2% = 3 lbs
    GW: 147.25
  • Way to go Matisse!!

Sw 336.8
    Gw 330

Psyched to get there! Maybe my plateau will stop it already so I can see done results!
  • You said that my plateau would end and it did. Now is your turn! <3
  • workin my butt off! Fingers crossed!!
  • Matisse, uh oh I was not aware of the significance of the ninja monkey. He just looked like he was squatting. Now I'm afraid.

The goal is weird, but I can explain. A friend asked me to do a mud run with her. It'll be a 5k with mud and obstacles for those who don't know. So seeing that I was old, overweight and became winded just walking to the mailbox, I of course said yes.

So we are planning on doing one in October 2014 which gives me a little over a year to lose weight, get in shape, and learn to run. Squats were the only exercise I could do 10 of so I decided that to show myself I could do this I would work on them first until I could do 100 in a row. I can currently do 100 divided into sets, but I'm still working on the in a row part.

mountain mama, I'm going to cross my fingers for you too. Can never have too many crossed fingers!
  • congrats Matisse!

I guess it's 5 lbs for me
    Sw: 257.4
    GW: 252.4
  • Hi Stay Puft, keep those ninja monkeys chained or caged and don't let them any where near your water bottle!
  • Congrats Matisse!

CW: 210.0
    2%: 4.2
    GW: 205.8
  • SW: 197.8
    CW: 197.8
    GW: 193.8

Holding steady. Which I'm perfectly ok with since I thought yesterdays weight was a fluke I'm happy to repeat it today. Or maybe I'm kindly giving everone a head start...yeah that's what is going on.

Only Believe, those ninja monkeys are too sore from squats to make it to the water bottle.
  • SW: 150.25
    CW: 150.25
    GW: 147.25

I'm the same as Stay Puft...holding steady. But I'm very happy about that, since I too thought yesterday's weight was a fluke. I thought I'd see a gain this morning, but no!