Fall Challenge! Starts Sept 1

You're on Page 15 of 18
Go to
  • 8/29: 186
    9/5: 187
    9/13: 185
    9/20: 186
    10/4: 186

So...it's been 2 weeks since I posted last. Still at the same weight!!! At least I didn't gain, right?? I had a really hectic past 2 weeks with kids school activities, family birthdays, etc and I slacked off on my exercise.

My son is potty training & we have a little sticker chart for him that he gets really excited about so in the same frame of mind... today I started a little "sticker" chart for me to be accountable on my exercise. I have it on the wall of my bathroom so my husband will see it too. LOL I told myself when I get 50 stickers, I'll get myself a pedicure (something I do about twice a year).

What "tricks" have you all used successfully to keep you accountable to your exercise or eating plan?
  • I used to post on an exercise forum, so getting to post my exercise and talk about the workout was fun for me. My rule was 'no exercise no posting' so I had to exercise to communicate. Keeping a food/exercise journal helped too. Documentation was fun and motivating.
  • I had a really good week this last week even with TOM showing up yesterday. Down 4.4 pounds! I now weigh 234.7! I wont make my goal of 220 by Halloween but I'm going to get as close as I possibly can. This last weigh in also makes it 60 pounds lost!! Hopefully the next ten pounds come off faster then the last 10
  • Go amanda! Awesome progress.
    I had a great week scale on a roll. Lost around 4 lbs down to 224.9
  • My Friday weigh in was 146.4

SW: 149.6
    CW: 146.4

It looks like it is going to be a slow journey to 139!
  • Sw: 208.1
    9/7: 205.2 -2.9
    9/14: 206.8 +1.6
    9/28: 209.7 +2.9
    10/5: 215.8 +6.1
    Gw: 193.1
  • Sw: 313
    Cw: 301.8
    Gw: 285-290
  • SW: 196
    CW: 187.6 (down 3.8!)
    GW: 180

Finally got a woosh! I will be gone for next weeks weigh-in, hoping I don't come back with a gain after vacation.
  • Weighed in today at 243.2 which isn't much of a change if not the same as the week before. sigh.

Hubby got home safely, if not a few hours late due to some last minute work and a flat tire. But its nice to have him back. He got some time off later this week, which will also be nice.
  • Need weights for this week. We are in the final stretch just a couple more weeks to go(3)
  • Sorry I missed last week. My son got hurt, nothing to serious but enough to scare the crap out of me and feel like I was the worst mother in the world. He's all better now but it was a dark week or so. My weight spiked but I have been buckling down the past few days and am back on track. Gonna have to buckle down even more to reach goal it seems. I nearly gave up entirely on the diet, but for the first time managed to stop myself from being stupid.
    SW:252
    GW:234
    PW:244
    CW:242
  • I'll be out of town on my weigh day (Friday), so I'll just go with this morning's weight for this week for the challenge.

SW: 149.6
    CW: 145.2
  • Okay the biggest losers for the week.
    Southernbelle -4.3! Wow!
    coolmom-3.8 Great Job!
    clean cowgirl -3.3

Running totals- we lost 71.72 overall.

Okay guys we are in the final stretch 3 weeks left.
  • 8/29: 186
    9/5: 187
    9/13: 185
    9/20: 186
    10/4: 186
    10/11: 181

I FINALLY got my woosh! I was sick for 2 days this week where I really didn't eat much so that woosh could've been from being slightly dehydrated but whatever, I'll take it!!!! Just keep keeping on... it will come!
  • Great job toodles! My weigh in is tomorrow and really struggling this week. Seen a lot of up and down on the scale. I take whatever it says tomorrow.