Shameless Brag Time!!!

• This past weekend was my son's birthday party, so my diet sucked. While I stuck to small portions of everything, I still had ice cream and cake on Saturday (I avoid sugar at all costs). Then yesterday I went to Taco Bell for dinner. I ate from the Fresco menu and stayed within my calories for the day, but with all of the sodium i'm sure it had in it, I was positive my Monday morning weigh-in was not going to be good.

My last weight from last week was 201.6. My weight this morning was 200.8!!! I am on the doorstep of being out of the 200s for good!!! This time last month I was 215 lbs.

Thanks for letting me share. I haven't been here very long, but I already feel like I can come to you guys for support and to share my victories, as I dont really have support anywhere else.
  • Once that water weight from the extra sodium comes off, you'll be in Onederland!

Congrats and you're doing very well. Fifteen pounds in a month, that's fantastic!
  • Congrats!!!! you will be in Onderland in no time!

• Whoo hooo!!! Well done!! V brag worthy!
  • Thanks guys. It's amazing how much a few positive comments can encourage you to keep going!
  • Congratulations! Onderland is such an awesome milestone, be proud of you accomplishment!
  • I'm a little late, but CONGRATS!!!! Keep up the great work!!! That's AWESOME!!!
  • Good job!
  • woohoo!
  • Awesome!
  • Congrats!