An IP newbie with a question

• Hi everyone-

I have been on IP for just less than 2 weeks, and I love it. My problem is that I am not hungry on the program and have a hard time eating everything in the day.

If I skip a shake/packet occasionally is that going to put me out of ketosis? I feel like I am in ketosis now, because the pounds are melting off but I haven't checked my urine to know for sure.

Thanks for any insight.
  • it's always better to follow the plan. if you go a day or two without all the recommended packets, you'll probably start to feel really, really bad. one of the biggest benefits of this program is that it kills your appetite, but it's important to get in those nutrients/proteins from the packets and to eat every few hours to keep your sugar levels in check.
  • In my opinion, follow that one page bible you were given and eat exactly what it says. I wouldn't skip a package.
  • i use a lot of their drinks instead of the more filing foods type packets on the days where im not up to eating, or eating something (like a soup etc..that is more fillingish). As you still need to drink your water and this counts towards your intake, and you can sip them slowly over a while
  • You should definitely get your packets in. You need to eat every 3 to 4 hours. A a prior poster pointed out, you need to follow the one page Phase 1 sheet to the t. This program does work! Good luck!
  • On days I'm not hungy I'll steam spinach for my veggie requirement...it shrinks down to nothing.
  • I put my spinach in with my rtd in the morning with ice in the blender. That way I am sure to get my veggie in. I wasn't hungry and not eatiing everything and I lost .2 lbs. My coach told me I was CHEATING by not eating all of the food. I thought I was doing great. It is very important to eat everything. If you don't eat the veggies you will get the Big C.