2% Body Weight Challenge #2!

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • If I didn't know better I'd swear there were hanging around here trying to sabotage us..
  • If I didn't know better I'd swear there were hanging around here trying to sabotage us..

oops.. it double posted!
  • = evil monkeys?
  • Quote: = evil monkeys?
    Yes!!! They are Ninjas
  • cheeriloos you gotta watch out for those ninja monkeys they will poison your lemon water.. Just ask pnkrckpixikat.. it's all her fault!
  • Quote: Matisse: If you're seeing great results, that's more important than the scale, although I know how frustrating it can be when you do everything according to plan and the scales won't cooperate. I can only assume that the lack of movement on your scale is due to one of two things: 1) water retention, since the body will retain water in periods of high exercise in order to repair the little tears that happen in our muscles; 2) a combination of fat loss combined with your muscles getting larger, resulting in a net scale movement of nil...however, that's a good movement! Keep doing what you're doing and you'll continue to see results...first in the mirror and eventually on the scales!
    Thanks you, Tuscany! You gals are great support. I trust the science too and, in time, the scale will show movement.

Measurements are down an inch on my hips and .5" on my waist and bust, a few cm on my arms and legs from when I was the same weight (only .2 lbs difference) on July 26th.

Today, I started weighing food and logging calories into myfitnesspal which is faster/easier to use than fitday. Nothing will be left to chance. ;-)

So, very slight movement today. .2 lbs down.

Sw 149.6 lbs
    Cw 150.0 lbs still TOM
    Gw 146.6 lbs

G'day, everyone!
  • Those darn Ninja monkeys!!!! They ran away and must be sabotaging us!
  • TOM showed up here too, we shall see what he and the Ninja monkeys have in store for me...
  • Those Dasterdly Ninja Monkeys! ARGH Did they take all the happy scales with them and hide them in the trees!... ERGGG OR are they making us learn how to jump higher or climb higher (burn calories) in order to get those happy scales... ??!!! As long as they leave my lemons ALONE!!!!! LOL

SW 248.5
    CW 247.5 (-1lb .4% lol)
    '

Happy here as I finally am back down the little I was 3 days ago... I think I have a bad thyroid issue... (left side is 3 x's the size of the right.. going to call and get an appointment.... but that would solve the stall problem and the complete disappearance of my eye brows!) lol
    GW 243.5
  • wannaskipandlaugh - I am so sorry to hear about your thyroid. I hope the doctors will be able to help you swiftly.

And may I ask? What happened to your eyebrows?

---------

Is everyone burning lanterns to the scale Gods?
  • wannaskipandlaugh- Make sure to get an appointment right away. They may want to do an ultrasound. I've had thyroid issues for years.. Get that appointment soon!

I've been a bad girl today, ladies.. I blame it on those blasted ninja monkeys. So I may not weigh in for a day or so. LOL
  • I finally managed to make my way into the 151's this morning...at least that's progress!

SW: 152.75
    CW: 151.75
    GW: 149.75

Matisse: The other thing I've seen on this forum that has resulted in stalling weight loss is medication. So, if you're taking any medication you might see if that's a contributor. If not, then I'll just keep my fingers crossed that you receive a big whoosh soon!

Sue: I hope you get to the bottom of your thyroid issues and that there's no cause for concern!
  • Ok- I'm up too- been on plan food wise. There's something weird going on here! Will be working out hardcore today! Up 1.8!!! I am disgruntled- but I know I've been eating nutritiously so I will not feel defeated.

There's something crazy going on here with all of us gaining- I hope it's not as contagious as it seems right now!! Lol

Sw 337.8
    Cw 337.4
    Gw 331