I have a reson to b***h

You're on Page 8 of 12
Go to
  • Cheers, Jessica!

Aphil, the names you chose are beautiful.
  • Yeah, those are really nice and original names Aphil!
  • Aphil-GREAT names!!! I had people getting on me about names and breastfeeding too. Ignorant fools!!! We actually considered Thor, because that was DH's Grandfather's name!!! But he was Norwegian...........

Jessica-YUP!!!!!
  • Okay, well, first I will say... i have a reason NOT to *****. And that is, the annoying person who I had to write up the other day actually QUIT HER JOB!!! YAYS!!!!! I am so happy about this. I mean, i'm sorry cause she had the job for more than 13 years and all... but it was time for her to move on and we were all getting really tense, so yay.

and a reason to *****... i have some sort of upper respitory annoyance that has been going on since sunday. wah. poor me. snorkt. *L*

another reason not to ***** - my husband has been really really nice to me lately and i'm enjoying it. a lot. and my birthday is in a week.
    wait, this is the *****ing board though. sorry. *L*
  • Lizzi, I'm glad that you have so much to be happy about.
    Take care of that infection... if it goes on for too much longer, go and see your doctor.
  • GEEZ LIZZINESS!!! There is too much happiness in the world already without you celebrating on the B!+ch board!!!!!! (snicker)
  • LOL!

Then I won't ***** about the sun shining!

Miss Chris
  • um. sorry. i forgot. *****ing... hmmm... *****ing... okay.

i woke up with no voice. and i have to work 9 days in a row.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

is that better?
  • HARRUMPH......getting there.......
  • I have relatives from out of town coming to visit for tomorrow afternoon and evening. They ARE staying in a hotel but what with cleaning selves and house I am already sort of exhausted, after all we only got home from England last week and THAT was 18 hours of travel with no sleep, so have had jet lag all week. I DO want to see them but not right NOW!

And for 2 weeks the girls have swim lessons and I must drive them there and back, and I really am a nervous driver and dislike it & have not driven in about a month. Whine whine etc.

I could ***** about plenty more but that is enough for now I think!

Lidian
  • YIKES!! TIME TO HIDE!!!!!
  • okay. i have another one. i live in a fairly pricey part of town. i pay a lot for rent. i work hard and at night i want to sleep. i do not think this is asking too much...

however, directly behind us, like 15 feet from us, is an apartment complex full of some very questionable individuals. Which means I get screaming kids in the morning, noon, and night. I get kids playing in my back yard. I get to listen to parents of said kids fighting and cussing each other out at the top of their smokey lungs (by the way, there's nothin like the smell o' weed in the morning! *LOL* )... and now, as of last night - I get to listen to the bass from their stereo as they party at 3AM! Oh yes, that's right 3AM people!!

I am not a snob, and I like to listen to my music loud too, but I do it during the daytime like normal people.

okay. i'm done now. off to work i go, sleepy and cranky - just the way you should always go to work in a retail job the day an ad came out. *LOL*
  • Lizzi, I am so sorry you have to live with all that noise - that is the one thing I cannot stand, noise from neighbours. Once we lived next door to a woman with a drum kit (that she used) and once next to a teen whose parents actually liked his loud rap music (we didn't, actually!). And the latter also had lots of loud parties (the parents went out, we have young kids so were, um, stuck). Noise like that does put one in a very bad mood. Is there a building management you could complain to? Just isn't fair on you!

Lidian
  • ME TOO!!!! I HATE noise unless it is my own!!!!
  • I should complain to someone. though i can't even get the manager to do anything about our own apartment. i could write a dissertation about what is wrong with our place that was supposed to be fixed a year ago. grrrr...
    at least it's not as bad as our old place. the old place we had teenagers living downstairs - like college kids - and they had parties all the time and the walls were really thin - so thin we could actually hear them pee in the morning! and there was always weed wafting up through the vents. we complained so many times about them the property mgmt fined them. and they were always playing their music loud. (at least none of them were gettin any cause they would have been waaay too much to deal with *L*)

right now i have a new *****. MIL wants to take me out to dinner for my birthday. i specifically told everyone i wanted a quiet weekend with my hubby for my bday and i'm sure she means well but i avoid her at every cost and seeing her would not make for a very happy bday. bla.