Goal? : 299 lbs to to 151

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hi all
    I haven't been as active on this site this past summer, but I still lurk around and feel attached to everyone on here.
    I always look at the goal photos, and am inspired by them. Everyone on here motivates me! So, I thought I'd post my own before and afters since it's been awhile. I re-started my diet/exercise plan in April/May of 2011 at 299 pounds, and currently I weight 151. My original goal has been moved back and back, for now I think it should be 140. If this thread belongs in mini-goals, feel free to move it Mods

anyway, through healthy eating and exercise I've been able to get down from a size 20/22 to a size 6/8. Here are a few pics:
  • Congratulations! You look amazing!!
  • Wow!! Congratulations, and good job! I always love before and after pictures, because like you I find them to be so inspirational! Thank you for sharing yours!
  • WOW! You look wonderful. Congrats, how did you do it?

• Great job!!!!!
  • amazing!! so inspiring!! Congrats!!!!!
  • Good for you!! That's a terrific accomplishment. I'm sure it involved a lot of hard work, but now you will reap the rewards for the rest of your life. You look fabulous!
  • Awesome work!
  • Congratulations, you look great!! What an accomplishment; you must feel awesome!
  • incredible!! You look fantastic Thank you for sharing.

• You look great! Thanks for sharing your pics!
  • You look incredible! Amazing job. Totally jealous lol
  • So proud of you that it made me start crying. Haha!
  • You look great! I love the dress you have on in that one pic, uber-cute. Congrats congrats congrats!!!
  • Magnificent - this is so inspiring!

Congratulations.