Balance issues while on IP?

• Hey everyone,
    I have been on IP since late February and within the past couple of months I seem to have acquired some balance issues. I can simply be shifting my weight from one foot to another and I nearly fall over. Has anyone else had the same experiences while on IP or could I be having issues that should be checked out?

I would also like to add that this is NOT dizziness/light headedness.

Thanks for any info!
  • Maybe your body is unsure how to move without having to account for the weight you lost. Your stats are AMAZING! Congrats!

Hopefully someone more helpful comes along.
  • Thanks for the compliment! I can't wait to hit 100!
  • Quote: Hey everyone,
    I have been on IP since late February and within the past couple of months I seem to have acquired some balance issues. I can simply be shifting my weight from one foot to another and I nearly fall over. Has anyone else had the same experiences while on IP or could I be having issues that should be checked out?

I would also like to add that this is NOT dizziness/light headedness.

Thanks for any info!
    Could be your center of gravity has changed dramatically..you have lost a lot of weight! However..that is something you should have a Dr evaluate and I would not wait. Balance is governed by muscle, neurological and skeletal systems just to name a few...and many things might surface and present symptoms that way. Bravo for your success in losing so much weight....but be safe in checking this out. Could be real simple, but does not sound like something most of us have experienced and this deserves an educated...not a quick answer.
    Please let us know what your Dr thinks.
    Best-
  • I lost my balance a few times but dizziness came after I lost my balance.

Good luck, hopefully it's just losing all the weight, but ask or have it checked!
  • Thanks ladies!
  • Please let us know..I almost PMd you this AM to see how you were..!