*lose 10 Lbs By September 1st!*

You're on Page 1 of 24
Go to
  • its august 1st already ladies and gents, so time for a new thread and new goals!

remember you can aim for any goal you want, whether its a couple of pounds, 10 pounds or even maintaining!

my goal for September 1st is to lose 10 lbs.

SW - 264
    CW - 264
    GW - 254

p.s hope I am not stepping on anyones toes making this thread, but I was dying to get started

Good luck everyone we can do this!
  • SW - 207
    CW - 207
    GW - 199

I would really like to get into ONEderland by September 1st - if I lost more that would be fantastic, but I am aiming for 199.
  • As usual I'm in. Hopefully I can finally make the 140's this month - beach holiday in September (eek!)

CW: 153.8
    GW: 149
    UGW: 145
  • Yay im in!
    SW - 200
    CW - 200
    GW - 190
  • I'm in! Hopefully my downward trend from July will continue in August! My goal for the Memorial Day to Labor Day Challenge is 118, so that's what my end of August goal will be too.

SW: 121
    8/1/13: 121
    GW: 118
  • I'm in. I'll shoot for my usual 15. That would get me to goal.

SW: 179.4lbs
    GW: 164lbs
  • I'm in

Sw: 220
    Cw: 220
    Gw: 210
  • I'm in! I'm on vacation in the Austrian alps from the 12th-18th. Going to try and figure out how to stay on plan with exercise. Hiking for sure, but running? I was never a runner, but will start trying this week.
    SW:205
    GW:195(Onederland)
  • OOOOO Wow.. a few of you will get into Onderland and Ian can make Goal this month... I see a thread of successes here this month! YEAH!!! and I get to watch it

My goal is to lose at least 7.5 as that is more than my monthly average loss!!!

SW 247.50
    GW 239.99999999 LOL
  • good luck to everyone trying for onderland this month, and ian wow getting to goal would be amazing!
    sue I love your Hobbiton to Rivendell goal on your siggy
  • Goal: Hoping to lose 8 lbs in August! For sure I want to be at 140 (my "no longer overweight" weight) by August 19th (my son's birthday).

SW: 144.2
    GW: 136.2

Kick butt, everyone!
  • Back on WW and feeling pretty positive...goal for this month is 6 pounds. Planning a trip to Disney World next May and the family is wanting to take group pictures...gotta get the weight off!!! Good luck to everyone!!!

SW: 184
    CW: 178
    GW:172
  • I'm in again and excited about big things for August. I'll set my weight loss goal to be 10 lbs this month. Good luck everyone!!

8/1: 151.2

G/W: 141
  • I'm feeling confident about August! Everyone above me has such inspiring goals that I'm going to try for 8 lbs. I've had that goal before but not hit it, and I've got a couple of holidays planned but I need to lose this weight! Come on 8 lbs!!!!

SW: 167
    GW:159
  • I'm in! Shooting for 6 lbs this month. My official weigh-ins will be on Saturdays, but I'm going to try weighing daily this month to see if it will help me with accountability.

SW: 191.0
    GW: 185.0

8/01- 190.4