Pork crackle urge

• I had to cook a piece of pork, I was really good I usually pick when I cook. But no I was very good. By the end of cutting up the pork the crackle started calling me. I started to resist but the urge got to me and I snavelled and piece of crackle like I never had a feed for a week.

I actually made my self take it out of my mouth and bin it, I usually end up out of control annoyed at myself. That was a good feeling

I made myself a diet jelly for after tea which was a lean cuisine. This is only my 4th and I don't want to weigh myself until a full week. That way I won't get deflated if the scales don't move.

I'm following 1200 calories and writing a journal so I can see how many calories Ived used, that allows me to make the most of my calories.

Day 1, I completely sabotaged myself, I dont understand why I would even do that, but I did and had to ge back on track

It helps reading the site and I find calories easier than anything I've tried

Scood
  • Good job resisting temptation and throwing it out! It gets easier the more you do it
  • It was hard I was like a naughty little kid, but this morning I was really pleased with myself thanks

Scood
  • Quote: Good job resisting temptation and throwing it out! It gets easier the more you do it
    I agree with this 100%