Lazyman Marathon - August Challenge

You're on Page 7 of 13
Go to
  • Walked 1.85 miles today, for a total of 10.2!
  • Greetings - I am on holidays and quite lazy so ...
    I ran 1,9 miles today at a glorious beach.
    I will be away for a couple of weeks and I will log my runs after the 25th.
    Take care - have a great August!
  • Quote: Greetings - I am on holidays and quite lazy so ...
    I ran 1,9 miles today at a glorious beach.
    I will be away for a couple of weeks and I will log my runs after the 25th.
    Take care - have a great August!
    Running almost 2 miles on the beach is not lazy in my book!!! I was in california earlier in the summer and I had a hard time WALKING .5mi on the beach. Can't even imagine running lol

KEEP IT UP!
  • Took another walk because I had nothing else to do right then! 1.03 miles more for a total of 11.23!
  • 2 miles! Total 16!

I can't do any tonight because I'm have an appointment but me and my bff (We're dieting together) are going to walk together tomorrow because I'm leaving out of state to see my sick grandfather and altzheimer stricken grandmother this weekend. Goal is to do about 3 miles! Can't wait to see her it's been too long!
  • 2.5 Today Aug 8th
  • walked 2 miles today!
  • I was able to do a walk tonight after my appointment after all. 5.5 miles!
  • Yikes about the hail, lovelyLeah! Glad that your mom was able to take shelter. Being in the middle of a hailstorm is scary business.

8/8: 2 miles walking the mall. I'm so glad that they have little markers along the way so you can tell how far you go! And I got to window shop, bonus!

8.1 miles done, 18.1 to go!
  • You all are doing GREAT!!!

3.1 this morning for a total of 20.68
  • You're all doing such a great job!

2.78 today for a total of 14.01! (I can't believe I'm more than halfway there!) Edit: Took a second walk after dinner for .75 m. Total of 14.76!
  • Tabbycat here.

Aug 9: 3 mile run

12 miles total
  • [QUOTE=pnkrckpixikat;4811204]curvy thats why I left a tiny portion of a percent as an option

pnkrckpixikat. Touche!
  • 5.5 miles!
  • +6! 5.5+6=11.5+21.5= 33 miles! I DID IT!