Weekly weigh-in June 16+

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good morning everyone!

Well it looks like I lost a pound this week but I'll know for sure at WW weigh in tonight
  • Down 1 this week to 166.
  • Congratulations Mauvais and Squeak!!

I THINK I weighed 184 this morning. Which means a total of ummm, 8 pounds lost! (not in one week... can't remember last weeks weight...)
  • Well, it's still 203 this morning so party time did not do damage. I can see ONEderland just over the horizon. I'll have to look at the previous thread to see what the heck I was last weigh-in. (Just checked. I was 208.5 last week. Oh my!)

Mauvais, Squeak and Ellis! We are all wonderful!
  • Congratulations to all of you! Keep up the good work!
  • Congratulations to everyone! What a fabulous job you are doing!

Think I lost between 1/2 lb and 1 lb. About time too!

Lidian
  • Good grief, Ruth... that's fantastic!!
    Lidian, congratulations!! Keep on the downward trend!!
  • Congrats everyone!!!!
  • A little bit at a time...
    Down another 1/2 pound this week. My weight loss is moving at a snail's pace but I'll take it! One more pound to lose and I will be at the 25 pound mark!

198/174/130ish
  • down 4 1/2 pounds this week. 59% of my goal.
  • Yay, Sojo!

Lidian
  • Good going Sojo and Ginya

Sigh....went to WW this week and did not lose anything, then again I did not gain either so I guess that is okay especially since I had Chinese food, burgers and dairy queen this weekend.

I just have to try harder to eat better meals on the weekends.
  • My gosh... I know I shouldn't weigh everyday, but I can't help it, and I've lost another pound! 183
  • WOOO HOOO Ellis!

I weighin everyday too. I'm up a half but my TOM started so I am not worried about it.
  • Thank you, Squeak. Your weight gain is definitely your period. Don't worry. Just keep on weighing to keep on top of it. heh heh.