Visual incentives anyone?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Here's mine, hope you can see it ok~~

• That's cute! And I can see how that would be a constant reminder...
  • @Tuscany
    Thanks
    I keep it in the kitchen next to the pantry...
    My bathroom scales have made their way to the kitchen too.
  • Oh wow that's a good idea!
  • @Wannabeskinny
    Thanks

I thought about making a huge one with 3 inch plastic balls and 2 clear large containers but I didn't think that would fit on my counter and besides, husband would die laughing at me.
  • Great idea!

I have been putting money into a savings account for a shopping spree when I reach goal. I log-on to my bank account at least twice a day and can see the savings adding up.
  • When I was the title of this I was thinking for some reason you were going to post about having pics of celebs as incentive to lose ...but I did not expect this. That is awesome!!! Love it!!!
  • Nice idea, Aspen13!

@GlamourGirl827,
    Oh heck no, I know Hollywood peeps aren't real. *chuckle*
  • Cute idea!!! Love it
  • I've been doing this. I've got 28 (soon to be 29) marbles in my pounds lost Jar.
  • my friend bought be a pandora bracelet and so i now have 1 charm for each 5lbs lost, i wear it everyday, constant reminder. better start picking out my next charm soon, only 2lbs to go till i get it
  • This is a great idea.....although I would have to save up just to buy enough marbles! And I wonder how a five gallon bucket would look on the counter? Seriously, I'm needing some incentive, and this may just do the trick!
  • Nice idea!
    I have a charm bracelet. I add one charm for each 5 pound mark, and two for each 10 pound mark.
  • I love the idea! Very cute!

Quote: This is a great idea.....although I would have to save up just to buy enough marbles! And I wonder how a five gallon bucket would look on the counter? Seriously, I'm needing some incentive, and this may just do the trick!
    You could have it with mini goals, or have a couple colors, like black white and pink with white being one pound, pink being 5 and black 10 or something, have 5 white then when you lose all 5 you put a pink in and move the white back to the first vase to relose, that way you dont have a huge jar
  • Love it!!