This Group Has Helped Me SO Much!!!!

• Before I ever posted I read and read all the posts from all the different groups so that on the days I was struggling #1 I took my mind off of food by reading the posts and #2 Getting encouragement through others triumphs!!
    I am down to 200 lbs - the lowest I have weighed in 20 years and just SO happy. I know my diet isn't the very best - I eat either Lean Cuisine or Smart Ones meals 3 times a day and add lettuce shreds and veggies. And either marshmallows or SO dessert. I use the old WW simple points and it keeps me from having to TRY to restrict my portion size (which is quite unreasonable! hence why I am so heavy) Just one more little pound and I will be in ONEderland!!! I am so excited and happy!!!!
    THANKS to all of you again!!!!
  • Congrats to your success! What a amazing amount of weight to lose. I also find so much strength to stay on track by coming here. On days I don't, I definitely overrating. Good luck on your continued success.
  • Congrats!!! I too find it easier when I am lurking and/or actually posting Keep it up!
  • Every time I feel a little uncertainty about my weight loss journey I come to this site. Reading about others who are in the exact same boat and giving it their all does wonders for my spirits.