Progress pics 20 lbs down

• A year ago I was so excited to post pics that I had taken at 149 and after losing 10 lbs at 139. Unfortunately I regained the weight I had lost and had to restart this spring. I am so happy to finally post my updated comparison pics at 129!! I can't believe how much I have lost in my face and neck. I am juicing so though I am losing a lot I need to work on toning and that is my focus for August so hopefully my next set of pics will reflect all of my hard work.

30 lbs down and the lowest weight I've been in 5 years!

• Good job! And, you're right...you can really notice a difference in your face and neck.
  • Wowwwwww, what a huge difference! You look so good! I just hope I can look as good as you do at 129!
  • You look great, congratulations What an adorable figure you have, too! I envy your flat tummy!
  • You look great. I can tell a difference everywhere. You should be very proud of all the weight you loss. Bravo!

We are of similar height and starting weight. I hope I can be as successful as you in my weight loss.
  • Lookin' good!!
  • You look GREAT!
  • Thanks so much ladies! I am really hoping that adding in more excercise will help my arms and lower abs. But seeing the difference definitely motivates me to keep going.
  • You look great! Nice work!
  • Great job!!!
  • Way to go!!! You can really tell a difference, you look great!
  • Congrats!!!
  • bump for new pics
  • You look WONDERFUL, congratulations on all your hard work paying off!