Share Your Breakthrough Moments!

• Hi everyone! I hope your progress is going well. I thought I would start a thread where we can all share our moments where weight loss finally seemed like a reality.

I personally have been struggling with this, but I had my epiphany this morning, so I'd thought I'd share.

Right now I am on vacation. Normally I'd be very excited about going, but this time I have been dreading it. What will I eat? Will I be able to exercise? Can I still practice self control? Luckily the hotel my boyfriend booked has a gym and healthy breakfast options. I used the gym this morning, but last night I could not sleep in anticipation of working out. Yes, you read that right. I could not sleep because I was excited to work out. I kept waking up in the middle of the night to make sure I was not going to over sleep and miss my gym time! I would consider this a huge break through because before I started this process the gym caused me great anxiety and I feared it all together. Just seeing this makes me realize that my lifestyle change has officially begun.

Please share your story to keep everyone motivated!