Limited exercising!?

• I am 26 years old and i have a bad ankle (i have a metal plate and 8 screws) and i am limited to how i move it. I am walking mostly 1.2 miles a day and i can do crunches but i can not run or do stuff like jumping jacks. Is there any other things i can do to help with my tummy and leg areas?
  • How about working with resistance bands? There are also plenty of low-impact fitness videos available online. I like the BeFit channel on Youtube.
  • Cycling and swimming.
  • Quote: Cycling and swimming.
    Boom. This!

Obtaining a flat stomach isn't just about crunches, you have to do cardio and eat right. 80% is what you eat (I hear).

As for your legs, not sure how much you can do with your ankle...which part of your legs do you want to improve on exactly?

But I wouldn't worry about specific areas of your body, focus on healthy eating and a good exercise routine and the results will show themselves in time.
  • Swimming and Pilates would be my suggestions
  • Have you tried rollerblading/inline skating?
  • Thanks guys!!! and lbsgobyebye i cant skate with my ankle like it is. I cant even put on high cut shoes. I'm going to look into the Pilates and i'm thinking about doing Yoga!!!