Weight Loss Plateau. How to get out of the 150's. Advice Please!

• So..

My lowest weight so far has been 145. After a year and a death in the family later, I went back up to 155. I am now down to 150 and have been for about 3 weeks and am unable to overcome what I believe is a plateau. I did see about a week ago 147, but I started incorporating some weights. Now I understand you can gain some weight with weights (hehe), but I do not lift like the hulk nor do i believe it would keep at 150 for so long. I thought the weights would at least be something new for my body.

I eat very healthy about 1500-1600 cals a day. I am 5'3. I also workout about 5 days a week. 3 days of 50-60 min of cardio, two days strength training with some cardio in between. For the most part I use the stair climber, elliptical rarely when I am tired and I have been running 1 day a week about 2.5-3 miles and occasionally cycling class.

I am stuck on what I could be doing wrong. I have a few ideas, but I would like to get your feedback. If ANYONE could give me some advice or tell me how you may have overcome your plateau, it would be greatly appreciated. I realize these things do come and go, but some people stay there so long because they aren't aware of how to correct it and I would indeed like to try some things.
  • I am 5'3 and 144 and the last few pounds have been SLOW to come off. I am pretty much at goal but it has been slow going....about a pound lost per month. I usually get that pound right after TOM. Just keep going. Increase your protein maybe cycle calories a bit and keep going.
  • I hit a plateau at 190 and just kept working at it and slowly I got to 180 (it took about a month) and I have hit another plateau.

I am going to try going vegan/gluten free/clean diet and see if that has any positive affects and I'll let you know!