A Sexy Solution to Chafing

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Has anyone tried these Bandalettes? I read about them, but wondered if they really work. I've recently discovered thigh high stockings, and I LOVE them! I wonder if this is like having the top part of the stocking, without the actual leg. That would be so great for the hot, humid weather this summer!
  • I like them! A bit odd at first glance but hey, why not? If they prevent chub rub, I'm for it!
  • I’ve never used any of those but when running with shorts I just use a thick cream, like hand’s cream that is not very liquid...
    These one’s look much sexier than my cream though lol!
  • These look really interesting, when I saw the title of this thread I was like 'surely no such thing, must be spam!' lol. I'd be keen to give them a try, one of the biggest reasons for my losing weight was to try and banish the inner thigh rub!

I wonder how well they'd stay up, I've never really been one for stockings/hold ups, but don't they have a reputation for falling down? I really hope these don't, that'd be hard to explain!
  • Oh wow! I was just thinking about this the other day and what a great invention it would be. Wish they had more patterns/types available. If they offered some solid neutral ones I'd definitely buy a pair or two!
  • Hm, they don't seem to go small enough for me..I just measured my thighs and they're sort of 19-20" and I definitely have plenty of rub! I put a message on their facebook page and they said that they wouldn't be making smaller sizes because there's no demand for it. that's disappointing. I have small thighs because I'm short!
  • I can't imgaine that they'd stay up well - but then thigh high stockings don't stay up well on me anyway.

Cute though!
  • If they'll stay up well or not depends how they are made. I have some thigh high stockings from a Halloween costume that have a sort of rubber/elastic on the inside, so they don't slide down.

Under product description it says:
    "Elastic Lace Bands with non slip silicone that protect inner thighs and prevent chafing"
    and that sounds similar to what mine have. They stayed up all night! I even wore them over a pair of stockings because it was cold that night.
  • I think it's my legs - all of my stockings have the rubber grippy things - the lace portion still rolls up.
  • I haven't used these either, I just use Capri-length pants when running. No more chafing
  • No no no, not for me thanks. I have plenty of thighs and if I squeezed mine into these they'd be spilling out of the top and the bottom making me look more ridiculous. I use this anti chafing cream and it's amazing. It's like a gel powder and it feels incredible, it is not wet at all and it feels like silk.

http://kikay.exchange.ph/wp-content/...-350-x-450.jpg
  • I'm not sure if I'm loving the black under white shorts but I know when I wear longer style skirts these could be really handy, I wonder if there is a UK version
  • Interesting product!
  • I think I'd feel itchy wearing those. LOL
  • Quote: No no no, not for me thanks. I have plenty of thighs and if I squeezed mine into these they'd be spilling out of the top and the bottom making me look more ridiculous. I use this anti chafing cream and it's amazing. It's like a gel powder and it feels incredible, it is not wet at all and it feels like silk.

http://kikay.exchange.ph/wp-content/...-350-x-450.jpg
    Yep, this stuff worked for me when I was super pregnant through the summer and had to wear dresses all the time.