I'm still lurking!

• Hello Everyone!

Here I am, still. I haven't been on in a bit. Doesn't mean I haven't been around.
    Trying to restart again. Regained a bit. Back up to 180, which is still 10 pounds down from my starting weight.

My goal for this month is to stick with and get through P1 and then move on to P1.5. I want to get through the entire month of July like that.

I went to the doctor yesterday was diagnosed with adult ADD. Was prescribed medication which may cause me to lose my appetite. We will see how that will affect the diet.

Going to keep track of my progress. Don't faith in me yet (mostly talking to myself, not you guys!)

I am currently reading "Half-Assed" and it is great! Very inspirational and motivating! Really enjoying it!
  • Hello! Welciome -- lurking is good, posting is better!

Sticking with it for a month is a very good goal. It is doable. There's a weekly On Plan thread where you post menus (it helps keep me accountable) or not. Posting on the daiy Chat thread lets us know you're still around.

Good luck!

• I am on some new meds too but it's making me gain weight (prednisone) and I will be on it for at least another month. I am back after a few doctors suggested other diets but it's always SBD that works for me.

Good luck!
  • with achieving your goals!