What are you looking forward to (at goal weight)?

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: -Not feeling hypocrytical for being an obese nurse.
    This.

I'm a nursing student (halfway done! ) and I get the hypocrite feeling too when I'm sitting in class. I've noticed that a lot of the other students aren't just thin but seriously fit, too. One student said, "I haven't run in two weeks, so I only managed 3.5 miles yesterday."

Seriously.
  • I cannot wait to be able to wear jeans and not be so uncomfortable all day! Also, it'll be nice to be able to rock some of my heels and not feel like an ogar (5'10" and larger is intense)
  • Quote: This.

I'm a nursing student (halfway done! ) and I get the hypocrite feeling too when I'm sitting in class. I've noticed that a lot of the other students aren't just thin but seriously fit, too. One student said, "I haven't run in two weeks, so I only managed 3.5 miles yesterday."

Seriously.
    When I was in nursing school, everyone smoked! I always thought that was the craziest thing even though I was one of them.
  • Quote: When I was in nursing school, everyone smoked! I always thought that was the craziest thing even though I was one of them.
    Rhonda, one of my friends had actually quit smoking, only to start back again due to all the stress. Every now and then she sees the COPD patients and it scares her enough to quit for a few days but she starts back up again when stressed.