Can I eat chocolate?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I love those fudgecicle bars. They are like 40 calories, sugar free and tasty. Yum! That's exactly why I am calorie counting & not doing low carb. I have too many foods that I love.
  • i have a square or 2 of 85% cocoa chocolate most nights. I love the stuff. milk chocolate just doesn't do it for me anymore because it's too sweet but if i've had a bad day or i'm tired i have to really fight the urge to grab a Cadbury's Twirl or a Kinder Bueno.
  • Mama Whitty I agree with you on the reason I decided to count calories again. I have tried low carb and started to go back to it recently, but after only one day I remembered why I said I'd never do it again. I love chocolate and I love the fudgesicles, too. I bought some just yesterday, in fact.

I think you can have any and everything you want as long as you stay within your calories.
  • Quote: I love dark chocolate AND almonds- did you make that yourself or did you buy it like that? If so, what brand?
    Hey! The brand is called Silk! I love it!
  • I just tried the new mini dark chocolate milanos. Ummm...wow! One little cookie is 23 calories. I must confess I had 5 tonight. (could have had the whole bag but I stopped myself) I made sure that I had enough calories left before I had them.
  • Quote: Hey! The brand is called Silk! I love it!
    Thanks!! I will have to look around for that. Much appreciated!

Quote: I just tried the new mini dark chocolate milanos. Ummm...wow! One little cookie is 23 calories. I must confess I had 5 tonight. (could have had the whole bag but I stopped myself) I made sure that I had enough calories left before I had them.
    Ooh, milanos- yum!!! 115 calories, not too bad!