Fixed?

• Thought was all fixed. It was ok for a bit. Just got redirected again!
  • Ditto!
  • Yesterday, I got the malware message when I tried to log in, but I overrode the message and logged in anyway. Later in the day when I booted up my computer, it would not boot up. I went through a lot to get it back to normal and I didn't think I would be coming to 3FC again. But this morning when I tried to log in the malware message was gone, so it must be fixed. I hope so. I would miss my friends here!!!
  • Tech reports this is resolved as of yesterday -- please let me know if you see it again!
  • I was worried, too. Glad it is back to normal!!!
  • Things were ok for a bit. Now I keep getting a "database" error.

Took me 6 tries to post here, hope it actually posts!
  • I had some issues yesterday as well as a bit earlier this evening. I'm glad it's fixed so I can get my 3fatchicks fix!
  • Quote: Things were ok for a bit. Now I keep getting a "database" error.

Took me 6 tries to post here, hope it actually posts!
    Any better now?

Be sure to clear your cache & cookies.
  • We got a virus in our computer (trojan horse) and I think it was from this site. Do the Admins or whoever - can/do they do scans on the site to clear viruses? I'm not completely sure if it was this site but that same day I got that malware warning and said there were about 6 trojan horse viruses on this site (there were some more listed can't remember what they were though)

Really hope it doesn't happen again, if it does I definitely won't be coming back to this site.
  • Quote: We got a virus in our computer (trojan horse) and I think it was from this site. Do the Admins or whoever - can/do they do scans on the site to clear viruses? I'm not completely sure if it was this site but that same day I got that malware warning and said there were about 6 trojan horse viruses on this site (there were some more listed can't remember what they were though)

Really hope it doesn't happen again, if it does I definitely won't be coming back to this site.
    Ibobi can answer better than I but I believe it had something to do with the ads but I thought you could only be affected if you clicked an ad link. Did you click an ad link?
  • Quote: Ibobi can answer better than I but I believe it had something to do with the ads but I thought you could only be affected if you clicked an ad link. Did you click an ad link?
    Nah, I didn't. :/
  • Quote: Nah, I didn't. :/
    Well maybe Ibobi can answer but the google report I saw was regarding malware related to ads and you may have noticed that the ads on the site changed now.
  • That's right; it was nothing embedded on 3FC itself, and is resolved.

Anything lingering and you should run your computer's AV software to clear it out.

P.
  • Thanks IBobi