I've seen This Is The End three times!

• And I have no regrets.

What's your favorite movie that was recently released?
  • I don't watch many movies...short attention span n all...but i'm taking the boys to see Monsters U when it opens next weekend...and then later we'll see Despicable Me 2 when it opens in a few weeks....those will be our summer movies
  • Oooh, I'll be seeing both of those. :P

Me and my sisters are real movie buffs so we usually go once a week.
  • Gatsby is the best movie I've seen in years! I could watch it over and over!
  • I have no favourite recently released movie. I saw The Purge last week, and it was predictable. Hubby and I are planning to see This is the End on Tuesday, and then next week we'll see World War Z. Later in the summer we are interested in seeing You're Next. It's probably going to scare the crap out of me, but it looks interesting.
  • My Husband and I see a LOT of movies since he works at the theater and we go for free, but we haven't liked any of the things we've seen recently - we both hated Star Trek: Into Darkness and Iron Man 3. We decided against going to The Great Gatsby due to horrible reviews and aren't holding out much hope for Superman at this point. We Steal Secrets is playing now which we're both really excited for, and we're also hoping we'll get Only God Forgives in July, as we both loved Drive and Valhalla Rising.

We watched a movie we really enjoyed on Netflix last night called Indie Game, but I think it was released at least a few years ago!
  • My bf and I have gone to the movies A LOT recently, and have loved most of the ones we've seen. I actually didn't really like This Is The End lol...sorry. I thought it was just kind of dumb. I did love Gatsby, Star Trek, Iron Man 3, and Now You See Me (I've seen this one twice).

I'm super excited for Despicable Me 2, Man of Steel, and World War Z, although I've heard it's NOTHING like the book, which is sad.
  • Not a big movie buff.

Seems mostly like the umpteenth remake or whatever version 5 or 6.

Boring!
  • I don't go to the movies often but when I do, I go to the drive-in. Three movies for $12 can't be beat. I went a couple of weeks ago and saw Escape from Planet Earth, Now You See Me and Star Trek. This weekend they are showing Man of Steel and World War Z. I hope they plan to show This is The End because I need some mindless comedy in my life.
  • I loooove movies but I haven't seen a whole lot lately. Just ST: Into Darkness, which I saw twice. Mostly for the magnificent Benedict Cumberbatch

I have yet to see Gatsby, Iron Man 3, Man of Steel & a few other things I wanna see. No one ever has time to see stuff with me :/ I don't mind going alone but it's much more fun with a friend.

Really looking forward to Sandy B & Melissa McCarthy's new movie, btw
  • Just got back from seeing This is the End. It was funniest movie I've seen in a long time.