Weekly Weigh-In: June 9 - 16

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Up another pound, and I'm pretty pissed off at myself about it. Once again, I'm not going to meet a goal. I never meet goals. I don't try....I don't care....I don't know what my f-ing excuse is. Not that it matters - I had a teacher in highschool once who used to say excuses are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink.

Using this rage to find some success in this journey...
  • stayed the same.
  • For once I'll be the happy poster Last week I was over 330 not sure how much as my scale gave me the big E. But I weighed in at 323.0 today....YIPPY!!!!!
  • Kim - great job! And I LOVE your avatar pic! I have a dalmatian named Larry....had him since he was six weeks old....he'll be 7 in December. He's a hoot! HUGE for a dalmatian, and afraid of his own shadow.
  • Down 4 pounds this week. 114 gone and 76 to go.

Jenelle, I'm sorry it's a tough week for you. I know you're going to focus all the anger and have a really successful week!
  • Lost 1lb since last week...

LWWI = 234
    TWWI = 233
  • Jennelle-Sounds like you are letting self doubt cloud your vision of reaching goal. Raging, frustration, self loathing, oh yes, I am so familiar with these things. Whatever I (we) can do to help let me(us) know!

Congratulations to all the losers/maintainers out there.

Working back from a "severe" bout of depression, with little excercise and not eating right. Either forgetting to eat for days or eating my entire house in a hour I have gained 4 lbs. I feel lucky I imagined worse. So I am 189 lbs. Gearing up for BFL Challenge 2 beggining Sunday.

Miss Chris
  • Down 2 to 179 lbs. this week. Still trying to hold my routine steady and stay on track. Baby steps, baby steps...

Beverly
  • Way to go beverly! I bet you didnt gain it 2 lbs a week so losing 2 lbs a week is super!
  • 282 again. *sigh* God Bless TOM & kidney infections.
  • i lost one more. i'm at 198 now. i feel so nervous, hovering here, like i'm going to go back over 200. i never want to see that 2 again!
  • 215!!!!!! I lost my first 20 pounds I feel like I am doing really great this time around! I feel encouraged with myself more and more every day...especially as people start making comments
  • Down one pound-36 lbs total

sw/256
    cw/220

Can't wait to get under 220!

Take care everyone, and for everyone who's under the weather, please feel better soon!

Sherry
  • DOWN 5# I IMPRESS MYSELF Was OP all week. Haven't been able to do that for a looong time. Goal for this week is to get on the treadmill 4 times. 260/255/150 1st goal 250 on 7/4/03 Later Sandylynn
  • I'm down a whole .2 this week...which actually covers 2 weeks. However, being on the road with 9 8th graders for 6 days and 3 high schoolers for another 3 days--for a total of 9 days on the road in a row.

Even though this week's loss was minimal, it was a loss, and I am now, for the first time ever I believe, lying on my drivers license, by actually weighing less than it says. Woo-Hoo!

Keep up the good work everyone. And remember, if you sort of follow your plan, you'll sort of lose weight.