So excited!!!! Made it to ONEderland!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I'm so excited!!! I just have to share! Today I made it to ONEderland!!! There's just something about seeing that 1 on the scale today that has made me so happy! I love IP! I'm not done yet, but I'm closer than I was 5 months ago!
  • CONGRATS!!! SO MANY CONGRATS!!!
    I hope to join you there this evening!!
  • Quote: I'm so excited!!! I just have to share! Today I made it to ONEderland!!! There's just something about seeing that 1 on the scale today that has made me so happy! I love IP! I'm not done yet, but I'm closer than I was 5 months ago!
    Congratulations to you! I so remember that feeling! Nothing beats it!
  • Quote: I'm so excited!!! I just have to share! Today I made it to ONEderland!!! There's just something about seeing that 1 on the scale today that has made me so happy! I love IP! I'm not done yet, but I'm closer than I was 5 months ago!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can well imagine how excited you are, because I am hoping to get there with tomorrow morning's WI.

Good for you!!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations! What a terrific feeling! Way to go! Woo Hoo!
  • Congratulations!!! What a marvelous day for you!!
  • Congrats!!!! Seeing your post makes me want it even more. It's so close I can taste it! I'm really happy for you!
  • Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Congratulations!!! This Is Amazing!!!
  • Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you!

and I must admit that I am so jealous, LOL reaching ONEderland is my biggest goal, I have not been there since my teens! I will get there!
  • Congrats
  • Congratulations! Thats fantastic!
  • Congrats!
  • Congratulations!
  • YIPPEEE!! I had been trying to get there for MONTHS on other programs, and BAM! One month in on IP and there I was. I will never see a 2 as the first number ever again!!

CONGRATS!