On Plan Thread June 10 - 16

• Here's a spot to write our menus down to share ideas and have accountability.
  • RiverGirl looked so alone in here before, and I *need* to start doing better.

Phase I:
    B: tomato and avocado egg salad
    S: veggies and hummus
    L: red cabbage and asian chicken salad with tangy cilantro dressing
    S: cheese stick or veggies
    D: pork tenderloin with slaw, cuke salad, green bean salad

I'm pretty excited to try the breakfast and lunch ~ new recipes! The egg salad wasn't designated for breakfast, but with this warm muggy weather, it sounds perfect.
  • Phase 1:
    B: 1 serving of Egg "casserole." Eggs, spinach, green onions, red onions, turkey breast, red peppers, and a sprinkle of reduced fat cheddar cheese.
    L: Large salad with red leaf romaine, avocado, cucumber, cauliflower, sprinkle of cheese, lite blue cheese dressing.
    Snack: Hummus with cucumber
    D: Grilled fish with onions and zucchini (yum!)
  • B: tomato, avocado and egg salad (waaaay to creamy for my taste, so I think I'll have it on romaine to cut it)
    L: chicken asian salad (yuuuummm)
    S: cheese stick if needed
    D: grilled sirloin and veggies, cuke salad, green bean salad
  • B: 1 serving of Egg "casserole." Eggs, spinach, green onions, red onions, turkey breast, red peppers, and a sprinkle of reduced fat cheddar cheese.
    L: Large salad with red leaf romaine, avocado, cauliflower, sprinkle of cheese, lite blue cheese dressing.
    S: Unshelled Edamame
    D: "BBQ" chicken breast with grilled asparagus
  • Quote: RiverGirl looked so alone in here before, and I *need* to start doing better.
    Happy for the company

Phase 1.5 (fruit, no grain)

Greet Yogurt w/ vanilla & 1/2 banana

Skim milk
    Cherry tomatoes

Salad w/ romaine, cucumber, red onion, orange slices, sliverd almonds, rf sharp cheddar & italian vinegarette
    Pudding
    Diet coke

Meatballs (homemade no bread crumbs) w/ nsa marinara & fresh parm.
    Green Beans
    Carrots
    Skim milk

Celery w/ pb (if munchie in a bit)
  • The egg salad was waaay better on romaine. My kids did think I was crazy though.

B: mushroom and cheese omelette
    L: chicken asian salad
    S: cheese stick
    D: what we were supposed to have last night! I had leftovers from night before.

Exercise: 4.75 mile wog
  • Yes you will find I am a creature of habit! Specially when it comes to lunch and dinner lol.

B: 1 serving of Egg "casserole." Eggs, spinach, green onions, red onions, turkey breast, red peppers, and a sprinkle of reduced fat cheddar cheese.
    S: sliced cucumber
    L: Large salad with red leaf romaine, avocado, cauliflower, sprinkle of cheese, lite blue cheese dressing.
    S: tbsp of peanut butter
    D: Lean ground beef with steamed zucchini and tomato sauce
  • Ok ladies, quick question...can u or can u not have dairy on phase one? I just started back yesterday and really need to know

So far I ate

B- 1 egg and 2 slices of turkey
    L- chicken and broccoli and cauliflower with 2 tbls ranch
    snack- 1 tbls natural peanut butter
    S- 1 slice of pork loin and spinach
  • Quote: Ok ladies, quick question...can u or can u not have dairy on phase one? I just started back yesterday and really need to know
    Yes, you definately can... two servings I believe.
    Oh, and welcome back to the Beach
  • Phase 1.5 (fruit, no grain)

Greek yogurt w/ vanilla & half a banana

Glass of skim milk
    Celery w/ pb

T. Kielbasa
    Salad w/ tomatoes, cucumber, onion, chick peas, feta w/ redwine vinegarette
    Diet Coke

T. Hotdog salad
    Brocolli
    Glass of skim milk

Cheese String (when munchie)
  • Thank you Lindsay
    Today will be a good day...day 3 of phase one

B- 2 eggs and 4 oz skim milk
    L- pork tenderloin and greens
    S- taco bake ( phase one)
    snack- natural peanut butter and 4 oz skim milk
    snack- broccoli and cheese
    and 8 oz skim milk before bed
  • B: 1 serving of Egg "casserole." Eggs, spinach, green onions, red onions, turkey breast, red peppers, and a sprinkle of reduced fat cheddar cheese.
    L: "Thai Shrimp Salad" with grilled shrimp, peppers, tomatoes, and sprinkled with dried coconut (I thought it was cheese darnit). Along with a ginger/garlic vinaigrette.
    S: tbsp of peanut butter
    D: Salmon with lima beans:
    Link here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/f...ipe/index.html
  • Phase 1.5 (fruit, no grain)

Greek Yogurt w/ vanilla & 1/2 banana

Skim Milk
    10 Peanuts

Garden Salad w/ Romain, green peppers, onions, HB eggs, RF cheddar & Italian Vinegarette
    Diet Coke

Hamburger Patty (homemade, no bread crumbs) w/ RF cream Cheese, jalapeno slices, tomatoes & mustard
    Carrots
    Glass of skim milk

Cauliflower w/ ranch (when munchie later)