50 or more week of June 9

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • HELLO ALL....
    Good morning..

How is everyone this beautiful Thurs. morning? I am so happy everytime I wake up and see the sun shining.

I do like the program so far. But I have a HARD TIME EATING ENOUGH FOOD TO GET THE POINTS. THEN AS IT GETS LATER I HAVE TO EAT A LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS TO GET MY POINTS. (sorry for the caps) wasn't paying attention.

My biggest problem yesterday was I ran out of fruit and I depend on my apple to relieve my sweet craving.

So we were out after 10:00 last night at Walmart. No way was I gonna start today with no fruit.

Losing weight,for me has been almost impossible. There is something wrong that no Dr is finding. I can eat 800 calories or starve and I still get no results. My body is so messed up from all the surgery I guess.

I saw a headline on a paper last night that said Adrenal surgery for weight loss. Sure didn't work for me.

Gotta run,see ya...
    Venetia
  • I saw the cardiologist today, He says that my heart is o.k., there is a leaky valve that 35-40% of those of us who took phen phen have, but "I could live to be 100 if I get my exercise and weight under control". So nothing to be concerned about regarding the old ticker.

I have a turkey thawing for Sunday dinner, turns out there could be a dozen of us here! Will be a shock to the system after having 2 of us around for the last 2 weeks!

Have a great weekend!
    (a great vacation for JAN!!ENJOY!!