shhhhhhh...it's a topic about sex....

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • Now I have to wonder how much sun damage you did to your skin!!!!!!!

I went to a nudist colony in Boulder, CO when I was 15. I got sunburned EVERYWHERE!!!!!! Sunburned boobies are not FUN!

Miss Chris
  • I actually don't like wearing clothes when I am home alone. But that is of course because I only have one full length mirror in my apt. and I just don't look at it. I do wear them sometimes, but almost never after my shower at night. Sleep nude too, except those few times I don't sleep alone.
  • It was only for a year, Chris. And it was before the first hole in the ozone appeared. I THINK I'm okay...

So Squeak... when you sleep with someone, are you fully dressed?
  • I know it is silly, but after being at least some what naked after fooling around, It is the only time I sleep in PJs (normally flannel pants and a tshirt) at my house. I know I am an odd child.
  • I like sleeping nude. NUDE I tell you!!!
  • yeah, but what if there's a fire in the middle of the night? That's what happened to ME!
    Pre-marriage DH and I were secretly living together in my apartment. (don't tell my parents... they still don't know) Anyhow, we lived on the 10th floor or so of an apartment building, and wouldn't you know... some dweeb fell asleep while smoking and left his apartment with the door OPEN with his couch aflame. On our floor! First think I grabbed was a pair of DH's pants. And I forgot shoes, so he had to piggy back me outside (I think it was winter...)
    Seem to recall seeing at least one person in the foyer butt naked with a blanket wrapped around them...
  • Here's a little something to spice up your sex life!
    It looks rather fattening though...

http://www.care2.com/channels/solutions/self/789
  • Yeah Ellis, that is why I keep some easy access clothes, my glasses and my purse on my bedside table and my slippers beside the bed. Then all I have to do is grab DH and the cat and go!
  • HEY! I'd rather be wrapped up in a blanket than shivering in a skimpy little nightgown!!! (No shoes either way!!)
  • Yeah well... it's the SIZE of the blanket that counts, darling. We could wrap a BABY BLANKET around you, but some of us have more to cover.
  • LOL! Omigod! I love the fire alarm story. In college, we had a fire alarm go off in our dorm and my very crazy girlfriend decided not to put on a stitch of clothes and go out. I had enough sense to throw on a t-shirt and shorts, it was cold!!

Okay, Miss Chris, I got to know, how did you get to go to a nudist colony when you were 15? How cool were your parents!!!

I sleep nekkid (nude but you're up to something)!
  • Her parents were pedophiles, Jessica.
  • Ellis-A baby blanket might cover one boob!!! I may be small (short) but I am BIG!!!

Jessica-I might not have minded going out nude when I was in college!! (Except that I THOUGHT i was fat then!!)
  • Den - Yeah, me too. What was I thinking?!?!?!?!?
  • I think I would have the nerve to go to a topless beach since I think I have a pretty good "rack" but going totally starkers would be another story altogether