shhhhhhh...it's a topic about sex....

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • Well thank goodness for THAT, Den!
  • Sheesh! I was wondering too, Ellis! I'm even careful when the dogs are around!
  • Yeah, I suppose with dogs you want to be careful not to get a nose up the butt.
  • Adding my 2 cents
    Once again I am bowled over by the insight, humor, and realness of this group.

I am a bit like Sojo. I am naked girl, born with little modesty. Though I do hate the bathing suit, if I could go to the beach naked it would be better for me, because I might have an ugly belly but I got a nice rack

Depression and meds have affected my sex life. But one thing I realize about marriage is that if your commited to being together forever, you will have sex again. (Those people who go 4 years without are not commited to fixing the marriage or the problem).

The worst things about being fat is positions. Once I get below 200 lbs I can do about 1/2 my swinging from the ceiling, being on top, spinning around stuff that is fun. But we cant do standing or chairs until I am below 180. I depend on my body to be strong enough to have fun. At 265 my husband would gripe about my just laying there. I didn't like it but my fat body was in the way, including my energy level for carnal acts.

So there are my 2 cents. I know you were all dying to know

Miss Chris
  • Yeah, Chris, it isn't always about being comfortable about your body image-dragging around extra weight sucks up your energy, especially if you work 8 hours a day or are running around after kids and managing the home....plus there is the other lifus interferus stuff like the house work, grocery shopping, cooking, , managing the finances, family obligations, social commitments etc. etc.

I swear if men took care of 50% of that crap they would get laid more often or maybe they would be as tired as we are
  • Good point Mauvis! Where is the army of personal assistants to make my life a proper balanced place. I suppose they would want to get paid!

BTW How do you only have sex when the kids aren't home? My child has learned to not open the door without knocking ;-)

Miss Chris
  • I love the openess of this group. You girls tell it like it is. I am becoming more comfortable with my body as time goes by, but there are a lot of issues I still have to deal with in regards to that. I too have some abuse issues, so sometimes they seem to creep up and make life difficult, but as I deal with them, life becomes easier as I work through them.
    I am one of those horny all the time girls too, and hubby sometimes has a hard time keeping up, but there are times too, when I am just not in the mood either, unfortunately we seldom seem to get together on it, but when we do, mmmmmm it is good.
    Anyway, thanks for sharing, it is nice to know we all have the same issues to deal with.
    Virginia
  • We lock the door, after making sure the girls are both asleep (provided that by this time of night we are not completely comatose!) - and THEN the problem is (provided I am not annoyed at DH, and not feeling bloated etc) that our 2 cats get lonely & since otherwise we don't lock the door (so they can come in & sleep with us), they start mewing pitifully outside the door, sticking their paws under the door, scratching the door etc etc.

And if we open the door to shut them up they jump on the bed and sit on us, purring loudly all the while...

Lidian
  • So is it like an orgy then, all those pussies in the bed? ;-)

Miss Chris

• At least you don't have a dog that jumps on the bed to defend you from being "attacked" by your partner!
  • HAHAHA!!!

We have "quickies" when the kids are home, but I can't run through the house nude or be as LOUD as I usually am when they are around!!! DH is home during the day sometimes since he started teaching, and THAT is wonderful...no rushing or trying to be quiet!!

I agree about the energy level and tiredness issue. I am still a fairly limber person, but having a big stomach does limit certain things.....

Our cat used to do the same thing!! She now checks us out and walks away though...we aren't paying enough attention to HER!!!

Does anyone else ever feel horny and exhausted at the same time? Sometimes I tell DH I want to make love but I want to just lay there. Unfortunately HE is usually just as exhausted so he'll laugh and fall asleep....
  • My dogs have finally gotten used to it. It's just a rude awakening when there is suddenly a cold nose in a warm place! HAHAHA!
  • We don't even have a DOOR on our bedroom!

Sometimes if we suspect that our DD might still be awake we put a movie on to mask any unexpected noises.
    Nothin' like having sex to the opening scenes of "Bridge on the River Quai!"

I don't think I've walked around naked since I was about 18 months of age. I'm a bit of a prude...
    It's enough of a scare just seeing myself naked in the mirror when I get out of the tub. I keep expecting to see Britany Spears emerging from the waters. Some sort of gravity thing happened when I wasn't looking...
  • The Rounded Female Form
    Can you find the prude in me Ellis! I need it from time to time.

Give up on Britany she doesn't carry herself well, as a mature woman or a sex tart. I think women with curves are sexy.

And don't brains mean alot? My hubby use to give me crap about wanting to have intellectual intercourse.

I am sometimes worried that my son can hear us in the bedroom. But then I think back to my childhood and my mom stroking my father's inner thigh and giving that come hither look. My folks are still together, I can't say that for many of my friends and acquaintances in this world. So maybe its better to know that their folks still like each other?

Miss Chris
  • You're completely prudeless, Chris. And that's the way we like you.

Actually, I DO remember that in high school (grade 13) I used to sunbathe nude on my days off. In the middle of a field. Alone. I had a damned fine tan. Too bad I don't have any nudey shots of me back then.