The Firm Cardio Sculpt Two

• Hi,

I was wondering if anyone was using this system? I saw the commercial for it today. It looks like a very challenging workout. I'm still a beginner, and wonder if they modify it at all? I doubt I'd ever use the step at fourteen inches. I really love the idea of getting strength and cardio in together.

The commercial had some women who said they were over 200 pounds when they started (which I am). Do you think this is true? Just wondering if this is way too challenging for me, and would I be wasting my money? I wouldn't order from the infommercial-I'd get it from collage video cause I really trust their customer service.

Thanks,
    Sherry
  • I know its true what those women said on that informerical. I read their posts and talk w/them quite a lot on another forum. If you like to come by that forum and ask questiosns directly on the Firm or any other video workout, the site is http://205.214.68.83/vbulletin/index.php?s= By the way, Collage Video will match the price of the Firm Direct, if you ask for it.
  • I started using the Firm at around 220 pounds, and it works well for me. I love it and I love the results I am getting. I say give it a try. They do have a money back thing if you're not happy. I got mine from collage video though.
  • Hi,

Thank you both for your responses. Do you like the system two better than one? I would order from collage-I've read stories about ordering directly from the Firm that they took too long to ship. Collage has excellent customer service.

Cammie, did you have trouble using the step? I'm a klutz, and worry about hurting myself. I think I'd just use the lowest step.

Collage has some new dvd/video releases to go with the BBS2-they are different than what came with the set.

Take care,
    Sherry
  • I didn't have trouble with the fanny lifter for the leg press, but I did have some trouble with it for the step exersices. I figured it was because I am doing it on carpet and sometimes it moves around or I accidentally kick it. It really just motivated me to pick my legs up higher when I am doing the step aerobics, so I don't kick it and that's always a good thing! Personally I love the Firm. I definitely see and feel a difference in my body. I am not a gym person, so this works really well for me. I didn't think I was even an at home video aerobics person, but the Firm changed my mind about that! I also got mine from Collage Video and got it in less than a week.
  • Cammie,

I finally broke down and ordered it from Collage today. I'll let you know how I like it. I just hope I can actually DO the workout. Which dvd/tape did you start with? Have you bought any other of their tapes/dvds that use the fanny lifter? Collage has a ton...but I want to try out these three before spending any more money.

Thanks again,
    Sherry
  • I've been thinking about purchasing this system as well. When ordering from Collage (I've never heard of this, can you give me the web address for this) do you get the whole package, the step, the stick and the calendar that the Firm website is offering?
  • The website for Collage is www.collagevideo.com

It comes with the sculpting stick and the fanny lifter, and the dvds (or videos). I don't know if it comes with the rotation calendar.

They ship really quickly-ususally within one to three days from your order. I've ordered from them frequently. They send by UPS, and send you the tracking number also. I've read on other boards where people order directly from The Firm and it takes a month or more!

The price was less than the Firm Direct-$97.95. I think the shipping was five dollars or less, compared to the fifteen or twenty dollars that the Firm website charges.

Hope this helps,
    Sherry
  • It comes with the calendar as well. The only thing advertised on the website that doesn't come with the package from Collage Video is the 30 day free access to the FIRM Believers Club.