Ad free?

• Suddenly (starting today) I am seeing ads in the first post of every thread, along with certain phrases in each post being underlined as links. I guess this is new?

There used to be an option here to pay a fee to have an ad-free forum experience. I can't seem to find where to do that. Is that still an option?

*edited to add: I think I was not logged in for some reason when I started seeing those extra ads in the threads. I am not seeing them now. But I still have the question about paying to go completely ad-free.
  • I'm sorry, but the ad-free option is no longer available. The website is owned by Internet Brands now and they do not offer that option. Stay logged in when possible to reduce the ads
  • Thanks Suzanne. I am suddenly having major problems with my browser today, so I will be making some changes this week. Problem is, I only use a tablet to browse the web, so I am a bit limited in what I can do. But I realize now it's a problem on my end, not yours.

Alizarin, I had that on my laptop and it was wonderful. Thanks for the suggestion. And, Google is not my friend. The good folks here at 3fc are my friends.