A few days in - feeling good!

• Hi there! My name is Nancy and I just wanted to log in and introduce myself! Back on the WW bandwagon - I lost 80 pounds in 2006 and was down to a size 2-4, gained it all back I love food too much! Have tried many quick fix diets but ww is really the only one that I've found really works for me! Feeling motivated and dedicated this time!! Can't wait for the pounds to start coming off!!!
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
  • Welcome! I've never tried WW, I've always been concerned that I would have to do WW for the rest of my life! I would rather portion control and exercise!
  • Thanks for the welcome! Ander - ww is all about portion control and exercise! Its actually great in teaching you what is actually in food - hidden fat, bad choices, better choices, etc. How to eat healthier for life! (I just love food too much! haha.....) Committed this time to lose it and keep it off!
  • welcome and good luck to you.
  • Welcome I'll start too.
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • Welcome! Good luck!!
  • Good luck!!!My BF and I have been back on WW for about 6 weeks now and its going great. I find this new points plus program to be eve easier than the original plan.