The Cool Kids -- getting to the next decade

You're on Page 1 of 20
Go to
  • Hi all,

Since certain people (Hi Elvis!) can't stay in their own "getting out" of thread, and because there are cool people getting out of all the decades, I've decided to start a "Cool Kids" thread.

The rules are simple--you need to be either trying to decrease your weight or maintaining (that should cover everyone). If you post, you are, by definition, one of the Cool Kids--and only Cool Kids can post.

And here's my Cool Kid share for the day--when eating my lunch today (Lean Cuisine Tortilla crusted fish, celery & carrots with hummus, and an orange), I couldn't decide which bite I wanted to be the "last bite" since I was enjoying my lunch and was enjoying all the pieces of it. YAY me for not even wanting a sweet--which I used to have after every meal.
  • Beth, you are so sweet to include everyone! I was afraid this was going to be like getting picked last for gym class.
    3FC is where all the nice people hang out.
  • Guess I'm a cool kid now lol

Share of the day:

Gonna gather all my "too big" clothes for a goodwill run!
  • Has anyone seen lunar lately???
  • Quote: Has anyone seen lunar lately???
    She has been scarce lately, but no, I haven't. HEEEEEY LUUUUNAR! Where are you?

*jumps up and down* Pick me! Pick me!!

My share for the day is that I was so hungry this morning I ate my lunch at 10. Who does that?? Oh well, at least it was yummy wonton soup
  • I like to think I'm one of the Cool Kids...

My share of the day is that I'll be going to IKEA not eating the food there! (even though I feel almost guilty skipping it since it's so freaking cheap!)
  • Quote: Since certain people (Hi Elvis!) can't stay in their own "getting out" of thread, and because there are cool people getting out of all the decades, I've decided to start a "Cool Kids" thread.
    I just *KNEW* I heard my ears ringing!!!!

And I do resemble that remark!
  • Quote: Has anyone seen lunar lately???
    She pops in here and there, she has a lot going on with school I know.

I miss her so much it would be considered stalking if I messaged her every time I thought of her. She's a valued member of our 3FC community and she personally helped me deal with so much in my personal life. She truly is a special person.

I hope she checks back in soon.

Hi Lunar, we miss you!!!
  • "lets make "share of the day" a "thing" "here." Also, overuse of quotation marks."
    If "overuse" of quotation marks is a "thing" here, I feel at home already.
    My "share" of the day
    Underwater- Props to resisting anything at IKEA...I'm afraid if I go there I'll never come out...and I've heard the meatballs are A-mazing.

My "share" is that I ate a peanut butter & banana sandwich for lunch, and despite my better judgement, did not sneak any additional bites of peanut butter.
  • Quote: "lets make "share of the day" a "thing" "here." Also, overuse of quotation marks."
    If "overuse" of quotation marks is a "thing" here, I feel at home already.
    I have "no idea" what you'd be talking about. I would never "overuse" quotations marks. "EVER!"
  • Hi

I would like to be a "cool kid" I used to post in this group, but then I got busy, left 3FC and gained a bunch of weight back but now I'm back doing Weight Watchers and really hoping that my slow weight loss will now speed up with a good plan and support from some like minded friends

I do love a "good" quote and I really LOVE capital letters and smilies!

Ohhhhhhh and I'm addicted to JUST SAYING!

My "share-of-the-day" is that I said no to a co-workers chocolate donuts and yes to a low fat string cheese.
  • Welcome Teresa, you are going to fit in "perfectly" here!

Seriously, welcome!!! This is a great group of people here!!
  • Count me in as a cool kid

My share of the day....went to Sam's earlier and did not try one single free sample bite they had strategically placed all around the store. Instead I came home and had a berry spinach smoothie!
  • My share of the day is that I finally bit the bullet and bought some new clothes that fit properly after my recent regain... it wasn't as bad as a feared, solidly an 18, I first took in 20s and 22s... now to work my way back to the 12s I had just purchased in October before I lost focus.