What do you think of this dress?

• I am a chubby girl and cannot buy many of my favourites because of my size. Today I saw a 2-tone look dress online, I like it very much. And, the most important thing is, this dress has my size. But the price is high: 125 GBP. Please give me some advice if I should buy it.

Thanks in advance.

Emily

• I like it , the only thing is how tall you are. If you are short it might make you look cut off. If you are tall it should be perfect. I, personally never have good luck with ordering clothes online. They either don't fit or aren't as good looking as I thought they would be, others seem to have good success with online ordering.
  • Dear bargoo, thank you very much for your reply. I am 170 cm, so I think it won't make me look cut off. My problem is, emm, fat. Online shopping leads to some problems indeed, but now I'm looking for online clothing shops which offer free shipping and free return. Look if these shops are good. If they make me disappointed, I will turn back to street stores.
  • Clothes shopping can be a problem , no matter where you buy. Good luck !
  • honestly, i think it's not worth 125 pounds.
    you can get 10 prettier dresses for that price.
    have you tried river island, misguided, fashion union, boohoo? i think ASOS is the best choice for you...they have a plus size section too.
    i don't know if you have any h&m near you but today i saw so pretty new dresses.
    maybe you could try a-line dresses or baloon skirt dresses...options are unlimited....
  • Very pretty but pricey