Opinions on this haircut on me?

• i'm getting my hair cut short this weekend. I hate long hair on myself. I personally have a thing for really short hair. I think it's pretty-long hair is too I like it on others- but like I said I have a thing for short lol. I don't like all this "excess" hair-on myself personally-I have even though its short. So what do you think of this cut on me? Its coming from Sara Quin of the musical group Tegan and Sara. I love them and they have beautiful hairdos all the time. I'm also going back to my natural color like in the photo below.

Me when I had really short hair in the past. (Yes I was skinnier then but honestly my face hasn't changed too much-a little under my chin but not much. also I didn't wax my eyebrows then though I do now and I no longer have a piercing.)

The cut I want.

1st girl.

1st girl.

2nd girl.

• Love that cut. I think it would look lovely on you!
  • That's adorable and perfect for you.
  • Looks cute! Totally would look good in it!
  • its very chic you have a cute face i think it would be super cute on you

not that you asked but i think your completion looks very nice in the brunette
  • Yes, do it! I'm so attached to my long hair and feel naked without it, but I love short hair. Seems perfect for summer, too.
  • I say go for it! I think it's gonna look great
  • My DD who is about your age has that cut (almost), with a few chunky highlights and a few black lowlights. And she looks SUPER cute!! She gets compliments on her hair all the time.
  • I love Tegan and Sara!!!!

I think you have the right face for the haircut. I say go for it! I have a friend with a similar style and she has highlights. She gets compliments all the time!