keeping motivated

• Hi ladies

I have been on weightwathers from march this year. I have lost 8kg so far. But lately I can't stay focus anymore. So i have gained a bit of weight again. Any help on how to stay motivated too loose weight.
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
  • I have been on WW since January 27. I get frustrated as well sometimes. Like what is the point?

I went on vacation shortly after starting and gained 4.5 lbs back, and that was extremely discouraging. But, I put it into perspective...had a great time, lots of laughs and it was not the end of the world. Two weeks later it was gone again plus a pound.

I stay motivated sometimes just by thinking about things a day at a time. I do not get too far ahead of myself or I will just think it is never going to happen. (instant gratification girl right here).

Break everything down into small bite sized pieces. I mean you would not stuff a whole steak, cake or carrot into your mouth at one time right??? Same with weight loss for me, cut it up into small manageable pieces. Also, I find that thinking of the points as money helps, as I am a cheap *insert bad word here*, so things are rarely worth the "expense" to me.

Hope it helps! Keep it up!