Yay!!!

• I just had to share - remember how I was down to 206 lbs at xmas time? and then I gained a whole lot and went back up to 240 (gulp - I never updated my sig, I left it at 230 lol). Well I am back into all my size 14 jeans I was wearing at xmas time!! I am ecstatic because a month ago they were all way to tight to button up. Although I do not understand why they are fitting me now, even though I was 17 lbs lighter at xmas...muscle maybe?
  • WHO CARES why they fit???? the point is... they FIT!!!!

enjoy it!!!! it's a great accomplishment...
  • Congrats Raelynn - that is awesome!
  • size 14?? no fair, you and your 5'10". but AWESOME!! a tighter, leaner you is way better!!! you will just keep looking super awesome as you lose. i bet when you get back to 206, you'll look even better than you did last time!
  • Yay Raelynn!! Congratulations!

Geez, I wore a fourteen when I weighed 150! (but I didn't exercise back then) Thanks to my Russian Jewish grandmothers on both sides for my hips/thighs...sigh! I weigh 220.5 now, and I don't think I can even squeeze into size 20 jeans....

That's great!
    Sherry
  • hee hee hee....I agree with Jiff - who cares why?! Whatever it is, it works!
  • Congrats Rae - that must be exciting!! I can't wait to get into 18s again!
  • WOW! Congratulations Raelynn!! That's a major accomplishment.. I also am 5'10 and can't wait to fit into a size 14 again! Im in a size 20 right now... but I'll get there..

Again! Congrats! And good luck with the rest of your journey..

• Congrats Raelynn!!!!
  • Congratulations, that is FANTASTIC, I am so jelous, I would LOVE to be back into a 14, I have not been there since I was dating my DH, 13 years ago
  • Thanks, I am still so excited. When I lose a bit more, I will post an updated pic.