What don't you count?

• I don't count my Walden Farms products, although I've read on FB forums, from another coach, that it should count as a condiment...my coach said it doesn't really matter...it has 0 carbs, 0 cals, pretty much 0 everything. I mean I don't go nuts, but I don't measure out my tablespoons and stick to that. And I don't always have my condiments, anyway. Really, the only "condiments" I ever have are WF products and spices... I also don't count spices...because I feel like it's stupid. They are spices, why do I have to limit myself? I don't count Mio water flavor, either (and that I DO kinda go nuts with). So am I naughty? Should I be counting that stuff? Could that be a contributing factor in my slow weight loss?
  • I don't count gum, I don't count spices, and I'm sporadic about counting condiments. I figure if my weight loss stalls or slows significantly I'll think about tracking those things, but for now I'm down 25+ pounds in less than two months - so not something I'm going to worry about right now.

I've also found that for the most part I prefer a very little bit (like a teaspoon or less) of a good, high quality normal-fat/calorie salad dressing on my salads than a full serving of the no-fat low-cal dressings. Again, something I'll address later if I stall.
  • I've been considering counting them, because my weightloss has ben slowing down the last few weeks...but I HAVE still lost 20 pounds in 6 weeks, so maybe 'm good.
  • I count salad dressing, but I don't count anything else. Occasionally I'll count butter if I feel like I've used a lot, but that's it. I figure it's really not enough to do any damage without counting it.
  • I do the same thing as you Andi. And I'm still losing.
  • I don't count gum, spices and until recently, didn't count half and half. However, I just joined a MF center after doing it alone for 3 months and now, I count half & half.