Men on IP Vol 6

You're on Page 21 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: You mean I have to change my diet and develope patience ugh....
    patience are a virtue on this plan.
  • So I went to my third weigh in today and dropped another 6 lbs. I have now dropped 18 lbs in 19 days. That's insane! Another 2 lbs and I get a free massage from my clinic. Working out fat and knots.
  • Quote: So I went to my third weigh in today and dropped another 6 lbs. I have now dropped 18 lbs in 19 days. That's insane! Another 2 lbs and I get a free massage from my clinic. Working out fat and knots.
    AWESOME!!!!! tht is wonderful!!!
    \
    Keep up the good work and
  • Weigh in day and I dropped another 3 lbs. so that's a total of 22 lbs in 26 days. It's weird having big weigh ins and small because my instinct tells me to go do something. Eat differently or go hit the gym. Still 3 lbs in a week is nothing to get my head down for. I have been alternating big weigh ins and smaller ones,so here's hoping next week is bigger. Spring has already started here in Texas and it was hard to be on a lake without a cold beer. Had to keep telling myself being on a lake with a cold beer would be a lot more enjoyable with my shirt off.
  • Oh but I did run into several friends that I haven't seen in a month that very hastily pointed out my weight loss without being prompted or having knowledge of me dieting. That's was a pretty cool feeling.
  • So I just tried on a blazer that fit perfectly as of a month ago.

I'm ok with it not fitting.
  • Looking good Mason!
  • Quote: So I just tried on a blazer that fit perfectly as of a month ago.

I'm ok with it not fitting.
    Congrats!!! it's a fun feeling when you try something and it is TOO big!
  • nice start mason. stick to it and you will be done in a few months. for young guys, the weigh can come off really quick.
  • Back At It
    Hi Guys:

Well after a couple of failed starts I'm back at IP. The two fails were trying to do it on my own but I'm back at the clinic again!

IP was amazing for me last year. 51lbs gone and I felt like a new man! Unfortunately, I started to cave during the summer and fell back into my old crappy eating habits. 2014 started off horrible with various health issues and once again I knew I had to do it again and this time do it right.

The best feeling in the world was putting on size 38 jeans and them feeling loose. That hadn't happened since I was 19!

I have my first weigh in tomorrow but already I am feeling much better. I seemed to be much more serious about it last time but I feel that I have to make it work again this time!

The tough part with me (and with lots of dieters) is that there is junk food in the house. I have kids who like their treats so, like last time, I just need to block it all out!
  • Welcome back leadedge. You are going to kill it. With that said I splurged this weekend and had some alcohol with my family/friends. It was only one day and for how hard the booze hits you on this diet I am happy to say I am no longer tempted to stray. I still lost 3 more lbs at my weigh in this morning and finally got remeasure. I am down about 26 lbs and 22 inches in 4.5 weeks. I have most noticeably lost it in the waist and thighs where I lost 4.5 inches in both. My wranglers are look straight gangsta now. Need to go jean shopping.
  • After hating clothes shopping for years I love it when I'm shedding weight!

Had a pretty good WI today, down 5lbs. Definitely not like my first week last time, but I did have a couple of cheats over the weekend. I just gotta really lock-in this week and get myself into the 260s and I know I'll be cruisin'.

I'm really lovin' the IP BBQ and Salt and Vinegar chips which they didn't have on my first time through. I'm not really a "chips guy" but I do find them pretty filling and satisfying!

Hi Mason, its nice reading about someone really pumped about their weight loss! There is no feeling like shedding it big time!! I really missed this forum...tons of inspirations in every page.

Any of the IP Veterans from 2013 still kicking around the MAN PAGE? Miss you dudes!
  • Yeah I am really digging the BBQ chips. My clinic hasn't got in the sea salt and vinegar yet but I am excited to try them.

I did this cauliflower pizza crust yesterday and it is completely worth it. Give it a try.
    http://www.symmetryhealthcenter.com/...er-crust-pizza
  • Quote: Yeah I am really digging the BBQ chips. My clinic hasn't got in the sea salt and vinegar yet but I am excited to try them.

I did this cauliflower pizza crust yesterday and it is completely worth it. Give it a try.
    http://www.symmetryhealthcenter.com/...er-crust-pizza
    You will learn that cauliflower is the most universal veggie and can be made into darn near anything even tortillas http://slimpalate.com/cauliflower-to...e-gluten-free/

And cauliflower "mashed potatoes" with roasted garlic and the IP Mushroom soup can take the cravings away too.
    Thank you for the pizza crust recipe !!
  • Nice work Mason. It has been pretty common for me to have big weigh-ins followed by small ones. Just be sure to stick with it. I'm not sure if you've heard people warn you about it yet but stick to the plan all the way to your goal. Once you take some time off it is extremly difficult (at least for many people) to convince themselves to get back on the diet 100%. It can take awhile. I did really well for 3 months, then sort of half-assed it for a couple months and now I'm finally back on track.