Just under 3-Hundo

• Ok my first goal shouldn't be too hard. I'm at 303, but I want to be 299 really bad. I think seeing that first number as something other then a 3, will be a small but nice victory. And I want to not only get there, but not let it sneak back up to 300.
  • Good luck, and good for you on the decision to start making your life better.

I started out at exactly 303 in the middle of Jan. I can't tell you how much better I feel with each passing week.

Find a plan that works for you and stick with it - you can do it!!!
  • Hey,

I think that sounds like a very good, reasonable and attainable goal! Good luck with it! I know the feeling of wanting to be below a certain number.

Take care.
  • Bobby, that's great you've taken the plunge into a healthier lifestyle. You'll get there! Setting mini goals like you're doing, is one of the best things you can do. Setting attainable goals in a somewhat short time frame will help keep your motivation going!

Good luck on your journey!
  • The day I got under 300 was party-time! Then I thought to myself, only 100 to go for 199 and I'll never ever get there. And here I am!! So good luck to you. Being a man, you should be under 300 in no time. Then we will party with you (low calorie of course!) and cheer you on to your goal! Welcome to 3FC!
  • RAH-RAH-SIS-BOOM-BAH!!!!

You got this!
  • 301 this morning. I'm so close I smell it.
  • Go pee and come back.
  • Haha I will! I saw your screen name and thought, "I just need to lose a hunk of burning love."

So cheesy lol