Working through the 160's!

• Anyone here with me? I'm 95 lbs down and 5 lbs from my goal, although I expect to try for 155 once I get there

I was 169.0 this morning and I started weighing less than my husband this week!
  • Hey there! Congrats on your progress! I've been stuck in the 160s for about a month or so. My goal right now is to get down to 145, which is the high end of the normal range for my height. Once I'm there, I'll re-evaluate and pick a final goal weight. I was hoping to be there by the end of July but that's not looking too likely right now.
  • Congrats to you! Maybe I can join you in a couple of months!!
  • Hey Chickie

"Stuck" in a decade for a month isn't too bad. I usually lose 6-10 lbs a month but its slowing down now.

My goal to lose 100 lbs (165) is quickly approaching and I think I may continue on to try to get to 155, which is normal BMI for my height. But if I don't make it there, I'm ok with that. I'm fitting into all normal stores now, I'm a 10/12 and a large for most brands. Every pound below 165, I will consider icing on the cake. I didn't start this journey to be skinny- I wanted to be healthy- and if maintaining at 160-165 keeps me sane, I'll take it

Mozzy! See you soon! I'll likely stick around 150-165 as my maintenance weight so I'll be waiting for you
  • 166lbs, 8 more and i would have lost 100lbs im going to kepp going until im down to 140 then evaluate what i want to do.

great job everyone!