Adios to the 140's and 150's-7

You're on Page 28 of 31
Go to
  • Coffee sounds wonderful right now, and congrats on the scale moving, Lioness!

Well, unfortunately since the last 150.0 reading, I can't proudly yell I'm out of the decade yet... The weekend was very sodium-ridden, and my Monday weigh-in reflected that. However, yesterday and today were back to the norm...at least I'd like to hope so! This morning I saw 150.0 again. And I ate til I was FULL at dinner. Like, I hadn't felt that full in so long. I was worried I overdid it.

...But man, really hoping to see the next notch down...Happy Hump Day everyone!
  • Thanks Atarimae!
    Sodium definitely masks our efforts but congratulations on being down at 150.0 again!! You're so very close! I'm cheering you down into the 140s!!

Scale read 154.8 even after my own sodium fest last night so I'm feeling good about possibly being down solidly into the lower 150s soon! Every pound counts!
  • Happy happy Friday everyone!!

I got to move my ticker down today and I'm officially in the bottom half of this decade woohoo!

I hope you all have a super productive weekend!
  • After TOM finally left I saw 152.8! Moving slowly downwards haha here's to hoping this month is even better than the last! Hope you all are still kicking butt out there!
  • 151 peeked up at me from the scales this morning I'm hoping it sticks!
    Sending you all good vibes for this upcoming week!!!
  • Eek! I think I'm in the middle of a post-TOM whoosh. I saw *gasp* 150 on the scales today
    Send me good thoughts please!! I want this so badly to be my whoosh haha! Happy Monday everyone!
  • So I'm going to jump in here real fast. My name is Joy! I'm 28 years old....and i am 151.0 lbs! I have been bouncing between 151-153 the past 2 weeks and just want to get out of the 150s I started out at 204 and this is my 2nd time losing a large amount of weight...although the scale can be frustrating...losing weight is 10x easier than maintaining. Hope ya'll don't mind me popping in!
    My GW is 125.
  • Hi Joy! Nice to see you on here as well!!

I'm hovering at the bottom of this decade and I'm excited to plunge into the 140s!! 150.0!!!! Sooooo close!!!
  • I saw 148 today!!!!
    Hoping this little whoosh is going to carry me firmly into the 140s. I couldn't even believe my eyes! I'm super excited about two days in a row seeing 14-something haha here's to hoping the downward trend continues! Hope you all are having a happy hump day!
  • 151.8 this morning. I am going to try and switch things up and start calorie cycling. I can not break free from 151-153..it's driving me nuts!
  • 151.2 this morning! Hopefully it's a downward trend from here..however TOM is going to be here in a few days soo we'll see!
  • Still at 148 today so yippee!! I think that's probably the end of my whoosh so now begins the long slog down through this decade haha
    Congrats on being so close Joy!!! You can do it!
  • 149.4 this morning!! First time I've seen 140's through this WHOLE thing ..been stuck at 151-153 the past 2 weeks with no progress.. Started Calorie Cycling 2 days ago..**fingers crossed** that this sticks!
  • Great job Joy! I'm sure it will!! You've been working so hard

I had my up day yesterday so no weigh in today. I'm so happy to be in this decade though!
  • Lioness: Do you have a cheat day is that why you had a up day??