Adios to the 140's and 150's-7

You're on Page 27 of 31
Go to
  • Oops! Just realized this thread was in a 20-something support group....I will try to find one more age appropriate!
  • Quote: Oops! Just realized this thread was in a 20-something support group....I will try to find one more age appropriate!
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...t-150s-17.html

Nice to meet you! Glad you're making great progress on your journey!!
  • Welcome Samantha Daisy!! Glad to see you joining us!

Atarimae - I suppose that's true! Fluctuations aren't fun to see but at least we're not turning a blind eye! Someday those fluctuations will be much lower anyway haha
  • I'll be back....
    Hi all - posting in here as an aspiration for a few months time as I would LOVE to see 130-something whilst still in my 20's!! Hopefully see you all again soon!
  • Quote: Hi all - posting in here as an aspiration for a few months time as I would LOVE to see 130-something whilst still in my 20's!! Hopefully see you all again soon!
    Hi there!
    Join us now! It looks like you're at 159 which is perfect! This thread is all about the journey down through the 150s and then down through the 140s until we can finally say Adios to these decades!! Would love to have you join in!
  • Oh great - don't mind if I do then Also very excited to get my ticker!! Haha its the little things!
  • Yes! Haha I understand I just got mine this morning and it made me very happy lol glad to see you joining us!!
  • The scale showed me 155.8 this morning which I'm very pleased about! I want to see a number a few times before I change my ticker but I'm so happy to see the scale moving in the proper direction! Hope everyone is having a successful week!
  • I saw 156.0 on the scales this morning and since I had a lot of sodium yesterday and almost no water () maybe that means I'm finally making my way downwards? One can only hope and stay on plan!
    Happy Friday everyone!!
  • Hi guys, I'm here, too. I'm at 143-144 but today the scale said 150. Yikes. I've been eating too much since yesterday. =/
  • Ah this morning was somewhat of a pleasant surprise. My no snacking after 9 turned into a 150.0 reading! Urgh, I'm excited, because my September goal was to be outta the 150s. I do hope this sticks! I like to try to make my goals be easy, because I prefer making multiple mini goals rather than making one goal I never reach...
  • Hey all! I've been away for a bit, and I've done some regression. At my heaviest I was 157, at my lowest (just three months ago), I was 136. I am back to 150. I've been fairly sick, which has stressed me out and scared me, and thus, lowered weight loss on my priority list...but I think I am ready to try for this again! I am back in this thread, hoping to be out of the 150/40s soon!
  • Hello to all the newcomers!!

I just got back from the gym and I'm hoping to make this next week better than the last! Happy Sunday everyone!

Atarimae - yay for the low reading!! I hope it sticks for you!! Woot!
  • I saw 155.4 this morning! Will I get to bump my ticker down a notch this weekend? I sure hope so!!

How are you ladies doing out there?!

Coffee time for me
  • My scale creeped down a little this morning and I couldn't be happier! A couple more days to make sure it's not just a random fluctuation and I get to change my ticker! Hehe