Plain Protein

• I went onto plainprotein.com to order more food, but they have changed their stock.They no longer sell as many IP foods, and instead are selling mostly other brands.Is there another website I can order food from that has all the products available?
  • I just asked the EXACT same question on the daily thread. I usually buy my supplements through this site, but have found that they sell NO MORE IP supplements. I guess I'll have to find something that is comperable at GNC. There's nothing else I can really do at this point.
  • Try this site
    http://www.idealweightaway.com/index...ns-supplements
  • ragdoll74 thanks for the link.
    They have chocolate drink mix!
    (I was weaned off but I might just go back.)
    Have you ordered from them?
  • Quote: ragdoll74 thanks for the link.
    They have chocolate drink mix!
    (I was weaned off but I might just go back.)
    Have you ordered from them?
    I haven't ordered from them, but I will if I run out of supplements before I phase out. I just bought supplements from Plainprotein a couple of weeks ago.
  • I just tried to input an order for the supplements and wasn't allowed to process the order. I called and was told you have to order a minimum of $99 to process the order.
  • Ragdoll!!!!
    Quote: I haven't ordered from them, but I will if I run out of supplements before I phase out. I just bought supplements from Plainprotein a couple of weeks ago.
    HOLY CRAP! I just noticed your profile picture! You look amazing! You have lost a whole person! Great job! And, as always, thanks for sharing your knowledge!
  • Quote: I just tried to input an order for the supplements and wasn't allowed to process the order. I called and was told you have to order a minimum of $99 to process the order.
    Darn! I guess we need to keep looking for another place to order from.

Quote: HOLY CRAP! I just noticed your profile picture! You look amazing! You have lost a whole person! Great job! And, as always, thanks for sharing your knowledge!
    Thanks You made my day!