NSV & first pic post!

• I bought this dress in LA about 4 years ago. I was able to wear it then but it didn't look right, but it was on sale and I couldn't resist. Tried it on today just for giggles and it actually fits pretty nice! Once I get rid of my "spare tire", it'll be great. It's a bit short, and if I ever wear it out dancing, I'll wear some spanky shorts underneath. It's also a bit crinkled up as I wanted the most flattering look. But this is without shape wear underneath! Pretty happy .

Pic

I'll take this picture down sometime later though. Always paranoid haha.
  • Hello hotstuff!! Looking good!
  • So cute! Your waist looks good!
  • Wow.
  • You look hot!!! Wow
  • I love what you've done with your hair! All kidding aside, you look great.
  • You weigh 229? You could never tell from that picture! Good for YOU!
  • Quote: I love what you've done with your hair! All kidding aside, you look great.
    hahahaha^ that made me laugh!

That dress is really cute!!! Do you remember what store it was from??! I've been looking for a dress like that but in sailor colors!

I love when old outfits start fitting again! You look fabulous!
  • I love clothes NSV's! You look amazing! Your hard work is paying off!
  • Ahh thanks SO much all! I was nervous posting it, but I knew this was a heart filled community! I'm lucky to be proportionate and everywhere on me is bigger, so nothing really sticks out. Next step will be a bathing suit, but only after about 30 more lbs! haha.

And hhm it was a little family owned boutique on either sunset or santa monica. I can't remember what it was called, sorry! Quite a few of those little "no name" shops had a lot of quirky fun stuff like that.

Again thanks everybody. So nice and motivating to see positive responses. love you all!
  • congrats ! that looks great on you.