Alternachick chat - June 1+

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • She braids them, Den.
  • Good Luck Den's DH!!!!!

I'm not crossing my boobs, though. That sounds painful.
  • Thanks Squeak!!

Ellis-WOW!! THAT'S impressive!! French braid or regular?

Ruth-Do you use rubber bands, decorative clasps, or do they just stay braided?
  • You girls are just too funny! Hope your day is going well so far. 7:10 am here, need to get ready for work so I must say goodbye for now. Have a great day all!
    Virginia
  • Well, when crossing your boobs, you must remember to remove the tassels first. To keep them crossed, I usually do a reef knot. You chicks are absolutely disgusting - that's why I hang out here!
  • Mine are too small too cross
  • You are young yet, Mauvais!
  • Oh, that's disgusting!
  • But TRUE!!! Mine are "longer" than they used to be!!!

HEY RUTH!!! Tassels, eh? COOL!!!
  • TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!! mine too. why the **** couldn't they get plumper and firmer!
  • Well! I'll jump into this one! Boobs are better smaller.

Swings are great. I bought a glider for my patio. I love it. Summer is so short, wemust enjoy every blessed moment. I have planted my flowers and vegetable and I am very happy.

Sandi
  • I had small ones until I went to college and then the big ones showed up. I think bigger is better except in the case of trying to do cool shots while playing pool. Otherwise they make a great place to rest boxes you are looking into, or for someone to lay on. They also keep me from looking like I am 16 years old. They also fill out dresses better. I hated wearing a bigger size and having no chest. Nothing looked right.
  • ... to rest boxes you are looking into... Squeak, you are hilarious!
  • Mine are about the same size they were when I was 22, my butt however is another story altogether
  • Mine are the same size as when I was 14.