Week 2- down 9.2lbs!

• YAY!!! It's actually WORKING!!!
  • Oh yeah, and I creates this concoction today... And it was good!
    Chili Mac:
    I took a Mac &cheese and a chili and cooked each of them separately using 3/4 cup of water instead of 1/2. Then I browned 8 oz of ground turkey and then added both the Mac and the chili... Ate 1/4 of it for lunch and now having the rest for dinner. Pretty good!
  • Way to go!!! Isn't it amazing? I'm at 15 in 18 days and I'm so thrilled! I even had two days of gain in there and the ball just picked right back up!

As for that recipe...I think I'm gonna ground me some turkey tonight, that sounds great...and easy!
  • Great! What's your secret?
  • No secret... Just following the plan. I did think that I should have lost a few more pounds this past week bc I couldn't finish all the food for two days, but now I think that you HAVE to eat ALL the food for it to work.
  • YAY Isn't it great?! I'm on week 2 and I've already lost 6 pounds! I worked out 5 days last week, and so far 2 days this week. We can do this!! The Mac & Cheese chilli you've got there sounds really good. I think I'm going to have to make that! Yay. c:
  • What's good about that Chili Mac is that you make it once but eat twice from it!
    Also, Andi- so glad to have met you here as we are "twinsies" of sorts with our starting weights and heights. Thanks for your comments!
  • I was not finishing my meals at first either, my coach said I need all the protein. Everything is already so perfectly portioned out and you need it all!

Quote: What's good about that Chili Mac is that you make it once but eat twice from it!
    Also, Andi- so glad to have met you here as we are "twinsies" of sorts with our starting weights and heights. Thanks for your comments!

I'm excited to have you here too!! I'd love an accountability partner if your interested!
  • I am totally into it. I'll have to figure out how to get notifications on my
    iPhone if you post something... Any clue?