180's anyone?

You're on Page 7 of 10
Go to
  • 186 today. You are going to be out of here by next week losing at the rate you are. Im expecting to be in this thread through part of may.
  • Hard to say. Weightloss usually isn't 100% linear so I hope to be out of here by the middle of next week, but we'll see.
  • I know. My scale def proves that. 184.8!

I tried on a bunch of my older clothes and sorted them by size. Super motivating. I also have the too big bin sitting in the closet full of clothes discarded from the past 3 months. I will save my favorites and donate the rest.
  • 181.6, see?
  • And there it is, the bounce at the bottom of the woosh...182.0.
  • 182.2. Still behaving waiting for it go back down.
  • Maui that was an impressive whoosh though! Hang in there. 185.2 today. Spin class was awesome.
  • Still hanging at the same area. Mostly because I got sick with an infected tear duct that hurt so much I thought I was going to have to pluck my eye out. This didn't lend itself to cooking so I didn't eat as well as I'd have liked.
  • I'm still going up this week...despite being good. Water weight is killing me...TOM. If it doesn't change in the next few days I'm really behind on goals. :/
  • Still right in the same spot. Battling some water weight for sure since I was off track with eating for a couple of days. Ah well. Soon it'll start dropping again.
  • Still 182.2, I suspect impending shark week is going to drive some funny numbers though.
  • I can relate. For how good I'm being, the scale doesnt want to let go of 184/185. But i keep losing inches. My waist was 36 in or so when i started. A week ago it was 30.5 now its 30. At least i have that.