Happy Birthday, wannaskipandlaugh!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • A little bird told me it's your birthday today!!

Hope you had a great day!! Love reading all of your posts here on 3FC, you are such a kind and helpful person.

• Oh Elvis thank you sooo much for your wonderful wishes... I am blushing with gratitude I feel younger today than I did last year... I think its the weight loss (keeping that mind set for as long as I can LOLOLOL)

You are so nice and kind to everyone, I just try and do the same by following your wonderful example.

Oh... this has made my day as I feel really like I am a part of this town (forum)

Hugs and alot of love to you! (and every one of you wonderful and encouraging people!)

Side Note... I can pull my old Underwear up and over my chest again LOLOLOLOL
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! *blows your ear off* Hope you've had a great day today!!!
  • Thank you Wolfgirl... It just gets better every minute!
  • Happy Birthday!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

I hope that your day was wonderful!!!!!
  • Happy Birthday!!!
  • Wahey to Sue! One of my favorite members, although I wish she'd stop doing that with her underwear. It gets embarassing when you're out at the mall or the cinema.
  • Happy birthday!! Hope it was awesome
  • Happy Birthday!!!!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANNASKIPANDLAUGH, it always feels good to turn a year younger. Hope you were able to make it though without too much cake.
  • Happy Birthday Sue
  • Happy Happy Birthday to one of the kindest, most considerate and INSPIRING 3FCers! I hope your special day was as marvelous as you are WANNASKIPANDLAUGH!!!

• I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Sue! Sending many blessings your way for the year ahead!
  • Happy birthday!!!